Alpari

Hello everyone ,
I never traded forex but i have traded binary options and now i want to start to trade FX.
i’m looking for a good broker and i found out that Alpari - FXCM - EXNESS and OANDA are the best brokers.
i want to trade with MT5 because there is 2H , 3H , 8H etc… time frames there (MT4 doesn’t have it , it has only period converter that work very bad and inconveniente), so the only good brokers that i found that provide trading via MT5 is EXNESS and Alpari. FXCM and OANDA offering only MT4.
i heard a lot of mixed opinions about EXNESS so i don’t realy sure about them.
OANDA , ALPARI and FXCM heard a lot of great thing about them all.
FXCM has it’s own platform that has 2H, 3H etc… time frames but they don’t allow to deposit and withdrawal via NETELLER, and because i want broker that i can deposit and trade with NETELLER , i cannot chose them . OANDA also don’t allow NETELLER and has realy big spreads.
i think that alpari is the best broker for me ( if you have recommendations for other brokers you are more than welcome to write them! ).
because i want to trade with MT5 , they have special account for that but i don’t understand it.
here is the compating:

what is the difference between them?
i won’t leverage my trade so the “Floating leverage” section doesn’t bother me.
Why is the “Minimum spread” in the MT5 account is 0 pips and with the classic MT4 account it’s 1.2 pips?
what is “Execution” , why in the classic account it’s “NDD ECN for forex and gold/silver” and in the MT5 account it’s “Exchange”? what is the difference? what is better?
in the “Minimum trade size” the MT4 is 0.1 and in the MT5 it’s 0.01. — 0.01 it’s better to me because my initial deposit will be 1000$ and i have more flexibility in my trades , i can take less risk on my trades. but why there’s a difference between them?

I’M NEW AND I CAN REALY USE SOME HELP IN THE SUBJECT!!! :slight_smile:

Hi interputure,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Good to hear!

The feature rich MT5 accounts are designed to offer a lower transaction cost through a reduced spread-commission combination.

Please note that no commissions are currently being charged however in the future Alpari (UK) may introduce commission charges. If we do we’ll inform you well in advance.

The difference is because of the execution type. MT4 Classic accounts offer instant execution while MT5 offer market execution.

An instant execution order is one that’s executed at the price on the screen.

When you place an instant execution order, the terminal sends the request to buy or sell at the current price on the screen. If the price is still available in the market, we execute the trade. If not, there will be a “re-quote” where we return a new two-way price at which you can resubmit the order or have the option to cancel it.

A market execution order is one that’s executed at the best price available in the market. There are no re-quotes, but the price will not necessary be the one you saw on the screen when you placed the order.

The price the order is filled at may sometimes differ from the price seen on the platform because:

• the price may have moved from the last market snapshot, or

• the trade volume you requested may be larger than the volume available in the market at the best tradable bid/offer (ask) price shown on the screen

It’s a commercial decision driven by consumer demand.

If you have any other questions, feel free to join us on our Broker Aid Station thread on Babypips. We’re here to help.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative