Alphahavoc 2023 : Did I lose something important as a Trader in exchange for .

Trading a LIVE challenge and a TRIAL challenge feels completely different for me. The TRIAL challenge is almost too relaxed, while the LIVE challenge is too stressful. I really need to overcome my inability to trade well under pressure.

AND I CONTINUE TO Hone MY SKILL WITH another FTMO 14 DAYS TRIAL ACCOUNT.

tumblr_o0v4lrA85R1ra6mo9o6_400

Gruesome tormenting fate continues . . .

Looks bearish so i sell

24 OCT 2023 1053HR SGT

Looks bullish so i buy

1804HR SGT

I have just finished work and am currently on a bus heading to meet my wife for dinner. Traffic is heavy as usual, with everyone rushing to get home.

On the first day of my second trial challenge, following my previous elimination in a live challenge, I executed three trades. It’s interesting to note that I consistently perform better when trading in a trial account compared to a live account.

It has only recently dawned on me why I’ve struggled for so many years. My life has been constantly burdened with pressure from all sides - burdened by debt, grappling with cash flow problems for my family. It’s nearly impossible to make sound trading decisions when under such heavy pressure.

Even now, with improved financial stability, a different kind of stress persists: the eagerness for success.

1854HR SGT

The price is approaching the high point from last Thursday’s SUPER bearish hourly candle. I believe that this resistance level should hold, so I’m taking a contrarian position, despite the current bullish momentum on the hourly charts.

Sky is getting dark . . .

3 Likes

8 NOV 2023 0429HR SGT

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from Singapore too.

Nice to see a fellow countryman. Cheers.

15 Nov 2023
0722HR SGT

3 Likes

How do you like trading CAD/JPY? Do you like the way it moves?

How’s the spread with your broker? Fair? It seems the commission is a little high, no? $21? Maybe I’m reading it wrong…

that’s for 7 lots, though? $3 per side per lot? seems fine, to me? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Gotcha. I missed that. Thanks!

1 Like