Alright guys, no BS has anyone ever bought a ea and made good money?

Many TNx
Now i remember that u have sent me the link. I will analyze the trades
If looks a very interesting strategy and seems to comply to my rules

i will send you a e-mail.i find a interesting signal,i begin to test it for two days.:60:

One of the first things i learnt in trading was that the profit to loss ratio should be better than 2:1ā€¦ this was also explained very well in babypips school :slight_smile: this way even if you win 50% of the trades you will end up winning.

but as robots became a craze, this very basic fundamental aspect of trading went out of the window. we started believing in black box systems that claimed 90% success rateā€¦ we never bothered that the profit of $1 for the loss of $5 or $10 was of any consequence. When things went right, these systems were the holy grail and made the vendors god. when the loss happened they just disappeared leaving poor traders to get poorer :49: there is no holy grailā€¦ so accepting this will save lot of moneyā€¦

Cabex is one of the very rare ea that has been able to stick to the fundamentals of tradingā€¦ risk/reward of 1:2 with win rate over 55%. and this is not from just backtests but from real trading results. its not surprising that this is one of the best eaā€™s out there that is making profit. It also showed that it is not able trading frequentlyā€¦ but trading with patienceā€¦ this ea makes only about 6 or 7 trades a monthā€¦ has a tight stoploss of 120 pipsā€¦ and has been making some real good winners in the range of 200 pips pretty regularly.

phibase guys also improved the risk/reward of ray scalper after which performance improved a lot. iprofit from same vendor still need some improvement in its risk/reward.

wall street which i have been running will most certainly do better if the risk/reward is improved. otherwise i feel it will not be getting anywhere if market conditions are like this.

I now believe that fundamentals of trading remains constant - whether its a human or robot! live results matter more that backtestā€¦ if it cannot survive backtests of atleast 5 years or more it will fail anytime in future. dd seen in backtest will most likely happen in real trading in futureā€¦ so set risk accordinglyā€¦ do not start trading a ea unless you are confident about the strategyā€¦ and finally - do not stop ea on seeing lossesā€¦

Good luck all :smiley:

Thank you so much for your feedback about PATRADE! Thatā€™s very interesting to see how it reacts on another account. Is your account Real? Is your broker ECN?

I already PMed the author and Iā€™m about to buy to 10-licenses pack, thatā€™s why I propose you guys to buy a tenth of the product to share the cost. That means $90 for a Full PA TRADE license, if anyone is interested? corre71?
(1 license = 1 MT4 account number)

I am interested but from what i know there is no possibility to link the license to 1 account number, but they sell the EA with activations: with 990 usd you get PA trade + Pipspeed with 5 activations (u can activate the EAs on 5 PC / VPS). Anyway let us know what wim will reply; i will also contact him about this matter. I think maybe Mark is also interested. I will pm wim too asking about this possibility: he will give us the EA for 1 account each, if he agree i can buy it right now (betetr if he will accept separate payment from each of us)

i use fxcm broker real account,because this broker has gmt+3 broker time,so youā€™d better use any broker which now is gmt+3 broker time.
anyway,other broker time is ok,but the gmt+3 broker is best.

some months ago vendor said pay directly not through mql5 market can link license to 1 account number.

adivce,pa need a long time to runā€¦like these two months the USD price un and downā€¦so pa trade loss someā€¦

pa trade like that marketgo the one side(donā€™t know if the translation is correct),like eurusd go up for hundreds of pointsā€¦

Received a reply from Wim: If we reach more than 5 buyers, the price per buyer is 690$ (Payable through paypal or skrill or webmoney). Each buyer will recieve a licence for 10 accounts (no limit to the hardware).

If you want to buy on the market, the best price he can give us is 790$ (he has to pay more commission on the marketā€¦) and then we will receive 5 activations for each buyer. That means that you can install the EA on 5 computers (and on each computer (or VPS) on unlimited accounts.)

canā€™t 10 buyer for $690,each $69 for one account number?

Not, but i was already sure of this. I would not sell an succesfull ea for such small amount and would not be fair for other customers
So, if someone is interested we can communicate the names to Wim and the each one will make his payment

If someone is able to get a better offer from Wim, pls post here the details. For me the important thing is that everyone make his own payment and so Wim will grant to everyone full separate support.
I am very interested in buying this EA and if someone else is interested pls, post here. If noone else is interested i will buy it anyway (Of course will try to get the better Price i can with a direct payment)

2/2/2015 via mql5 market is 590 (he change price for 1min to make a discount)

by the way i buy vtp again from Doug Price just now,and the discount is the same as the February.

You had a very good price (for 5 activations or 10 account numbers?). But it was february and the full Price was lower. I Also would prefer to buy both PA trade and Pipspeed in boundle. For me is Also important that everyone make his own payment so everyone will have his direct support from Wim.

guys, count me in.

thanks

Gary

Hey guys
As I said, I can pay the full price to Wim and sell you individual license if you like

It would be for sure the cheaper way, but at least for me is not good. If i buy an EA (in this case 2 EAs) i consider this an investment (i will use these on many well funded accounts): so i will need more than 1 account, then i would need to add some other accounts and first of all i want to make my payment bymyself, because i want to have a direct contact with Wim, so that i can write him directly, can write in the forum etc. If i will need support, i want to be able to write him directly and not bother you. So, at least for me this is not the right choice.
Plese, the person interested in buying PATrade + PIp speed but paying everyone directly to Wim and so with 10 license for everyone + full individual support, pls let me know, i will try to get the better discount. Also, if someone else for individual payment is able to get better price, let me know

Ok. If you guys come to buy it, Iā€™d be interested to buy back 1 license.

me too :53:

Me and Tradenew (we already share licenses of other eas) Made a deal with Wim and bought in bundle PA Trade and PipSpeed
For the person interested, Wim is very friendly and so be contacted directly for the sales for direct payments. I will post about these 2 eas on the appropriate threads

guys whoever reads this post donā€™t buy it. It incurred losses. Itā€™s a grid trader that martingales until the infinite. However itā€™s not well-designed.