Alright no BS give away your profitable robot for FREE here or suggest profitable one

OK no BS. If you are the owner of a profitable robot and it belongs to you (you designed and coded it), and you sell it or you give it away for free, please upload or provide the purchase information here with a clear description. Real results, like at MyFxbook would help.

If you purchased a robot and you are really making a profit with it and you’re not the robot designer, you can suggest it here, but provide evidence via:

Your Myfxbook account link so we can see the actual performance of the robot and proof that the robot is profitable.
A link to the robot’s website so we can look at it.
Comment about your experience with the robot.

The purpose of this thread is to share profitable robot technology

Please, this thread is intended to find profitable robots. If you’re an affiliate or reseller of some scam… go to other forum.

Let’s make some real money!!

Public forum we can say what we want. And as for giving away my bot that I have invested years developing and will spend years improving fat chance.

Trading is not about coping what someone-else does. We happily share the tools that work for us but man, you have to do the hard work yourself. No time for lazy traders.

Ok dear bobbillbrowne, really sorry here. I haven’t been so active in a while on the Forum and I thought the one who opened a thread got to be the moderator of it sorry man…

Anyway I didn’t open the thread to get a robot for free or someone else to work for free… I also ask profitable robots for sale. I just wanted this thread to have as a result a list of some robots that do actually make a profit and are available to attain in any way. Not just for me, but for others who need it.

I do believe in helping others, though. Some world areas really lack opportunities, and I do try to help other not-profitable traders who need a profit to take home. The exchange markets have been filled since their invention of investors who benefit of the knowledge of others, hedge funds, equity funds, mutual funds, and in forex we have automatic signals, MQL5 signals, and websites that offer an entire trading school for free, such as Babypips.

I started at Babypips school looking for a signals provider desperately a few years ago, and now that I know un July 2015 the company I work at is closing and none of my 100+ job applications has been replied, it seems Forex is all I have left. currently I’m a signal provider and offer access to my real past history before customers hire me, I manage a customer’s portfolio, I manage my own Equity Fund and I trade with an average of 99% profitable trades.

I actually don’t need a robot.

And I trade for more than 15 hours every day, besides working at my full time job, which takes me usually about 10 hours a day.

Didn’t want to sound lazy, but I know there’s people out there who are pushed into Forex market not because they want, but because they really don’t find a job.

I creaed my own group here where I invite 100%-profitable -trades traderes to share our systems and help each other improve.

I only trade Forex, but in the long term I plan to be an activist stock trader, a creator of massive well-paid jobs.

Congratulations on your profitable robot man, keep earning profit for yourself, I admire your years-long effort, thanks for the comment.

1 Like

HOLY,

I saw on expert4x that THEY have an EA, but I DON’T KNOW if it is COMPATIBLE with DIFFERENT brokers or phone or JUST computer devices.

Aud

I MYSELF am looking INTO the AI for RISK MANAGEMENT purposes

Aud