Altcoin are better to invest!

Well!! As the bitcoin price surged up, altcoin price also surging up steadily and altcoins are on the right track.

Popular crypto expert John McAfee Predicts ‘10x’ Altcoin Growth as BTC Price Breaks $12k.

If you are new to altcoin, you don’t know what is altcoin than you should know before investing in an altcoin.

Well said Crypto_buddy.

I have some coins which are stored off-line and a few I keep in the broker’s wallet, which I could afford to lose if broker is hacked. Well not really because if the price goes up like BTC has, in a few yrs those “few” will be worth serious lettuce. I use those few to trade with, essentially to lower my average buy-in price.

But while I have my own ideas on a good one to buy and hold, which do you suggest is an alt-coin with great upside potential long-term?

I ask that because so many alt-coins are nothing more than trash - you just have to look at the names to see they have been rushed to market to catch those who like catchy names. They have no proof of stake and have not been tested to see if hackable. Their blockchains are not being promoted as having any worthwhile application, and there is no business plan for future direction. And while their market price may be from 40 cents to $1.20, they have very low market cap. Their charts are abysmal and uninspiring.

In short, they are just trading candy and will, in time give the alt-coin industry a sullied reputation.

Would appreciate your comments, even if you disagree with my pov in part.