Am a newbie but I want to be a pro in forex trading

Hi my name is Jesse, and I will like to change my lifestyle not just because I want to but because it is necessary to do so. Basically am a Man and it’ll be necessary to do so for my Generations to come

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :slight_smile: did you visit the BP education section already? Regards Greg

1 Like

Welcome Jesse
This is the place to begin:
https://www.babypips.com/learn

Trading is not an easy path to an income, so make sure you ask plenty of questions, and try to discover the things you do not know now, but which you will need to know to become successful.

Watch plenty of charts particularly around news-release time, to get an idea of how quickly markets can move both in favour and against your trading position. If you are watching the ONE MINUTE charts when economic news is released, it is easy to see that the markets can move VERY quickly.

Speak to successful traders - not people with a negative point of view, so that you do not become infected with their fear. But remain realistic, and practice very much on the free demonstration charts that many brokers supply. You do not need to put money into an account in order to practice on “demo” (demonstartion) charts.

There is a lot to learn.
Be patient. Be patient. Be patient.

Trade to make pips, not money, and then the money will come to you.
But the MOST important things are these:

• Believe you can do this
  • Find a person who is successful in trading, who is willing to work with you.
  • Only use a broker who has a very good reputation.
    Take time to learn about the best brokers, and why some are not good brokers
  • Read as much as you can on trading forums about what others are saying about their experiences
  • Find out what the mistakes in trading are and learn how to avoid those.
  • A WARNING: If you are tempted to buy trading systems, or sign up for courses in trading that you have to pay for, talk to a trusted person, or ask about it on the forums first.
    There are people who talk much, but deliver nothing, and they are only trying to get your money.
    They promise their system is giving them fast cars, large homes with swimming pools and so on.
    These claims are not true. If someone has something to sell, it is most likely they have not been successful themselves, and are taking an easy path to making money.

That’s all the negative things, but they need to be said.
That is sad, but it is very much a repeated fact in trading.
Be patient. You can do this.
May God bless you as you step on to this path.
Ivan

Look into the multitude of ways to make money online then to at least help yourself along and take pressure off of trading to be that support pillar as it has to be built from the foundations up.

1 Like