Am excited joining this Platform

Hello everyone, am so happy to be here,
My name is Rogers M and am from Uganda, i have been desiring to learn more about trading and am glad that i have been referred to this platform by a friend who is now a successful trader.
I have lost some good amount of money in trading because of wrong moves in trading and am here to learning from you wonderful people.
My dream is to be a successful trader and to be financially free so that i can support those who are around me and my family to leave comfortably.
Your kind support in this journey of growth and financial freedom is highly appreciated please.
Many blessings to you all.
Rogers M

Hi and welcome. Trading is a profession that 95% of people fail in. If you are to be in the 5% then you must think and act like the 5%. Educate yourself well, practice and don’t be in a rush to risk live funds. Managing risk is your number one priority when trading. That is something you can control. The profit you make is not.

Hello and welcome! I hope that trading helps you to accomplish those goals, it’s admirable that you want to do this to help your family and others.

Thank you very much, I will do my best

Thanks for the encouragement. I will practice more

1 Like

Welcome to the comunity, Rogers. When you start trading again, consider trading with a demo account so that you don’t lose money while you’re still learning. Go live only when you are consistently profitable on demo. Good luck on your fx trading jourey.

I suggest you open a journal to record your losing trades, with what mistakes you made. Whether it was overtrading, or emotional reaction, gambling, revenge trading, or whatever, it’s the fastest way to learn what NOT to do next time.

Best of luck.

Oh nice! How can you tell he’s now successful? :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. You are right I have to perfect on demo account first

Thanks for the idea of the journal, am going to work on it too. Thanks again

He managed to get his income from a two figures to a six figures income and he is now a Mentor and an advisor to those interested in trading

Hmm I wonder if he was able to increase his income due to the fees he’s collecting as a mentor?