Am glad to be here

Hi traders,
my name is nature mudiaga, am from Nigeria currently residing in Germany. First i want to say big thank you to the founders of this website (babypips.com) it was really fun learning about the fx market here. I started learning about the forex market since April 2021 (last year), and that’s also how i found the babypips.com website which really helped me explain what the whole forex trading concept is all about. I couldn’t introduce myself then in 2021 because i was so new and kind of confused about the whole forex trading concept, so i was busy trying to lay my hands on anything forex at the time. Though am still learning about the market and trying to work on my discipline. Am very happy to be part of this forums (family) and am looking forward to making new friends that we can learn and share knowledge about the market together. Thanks

Glad your here too buddy. Best of luck with the trading adventure

1 Like

Thanks mate :+1:t5:

1 Like

Nice to meet you, I’m glad you decided to introduce yourself!

Nice to meet you, Nature. Glad you got around to introducing yourself here in the community, Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome Nature and congrats on your progress! We’ll be looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey. See you around and good luck.

1 Like