Am I Lucky...Or What?

Congratulations. There is no such thing as “a lot of work for so little returns.”
Anything you can put in your bag is worth every effort.

2 Likes

@THE_GOATE

Honestly, what you are sharing in this thread tells everyone a lot about your personality.

You are definitely a person who finds it extremely hard to be proven wrong about anything in life.

Don’t forget at the highest high on a chart and at the lowest low on a chart there was someone who bought at the highest and someone who sold at the lowest.
One day you might find yourself being the person selling at the lowest and buying at the highest. Then if you don’t have a risk management plan you will be in debt and loose your shirt.

Why in heavens name are you allowing my personality to be affecting your wonderful life wherever you are? Surely you have much better things to do? The thread is about trades not personality though. I noted from up top when the guy posted the disparaging comments about my trading earlier you were the only one to give it a like so your current post doesnt come as a surprise. I find it interesting that there are guys like you out there who seem to want to see me fail. Down here in Jamaica we call it badmind. I invite you to just ignore my posts if they offend you. Here are some more trades to upset you and your kind some more.

2 Likes

I understand and appreciate what you are saying but you have to keep in mind that the instruments one trades and the strategies one employs are also a function of the balance on the account. In other words you cant trade gold as you would USD/JPY unless the balance on your account is at a certain level.

2 Likes

You pose the question as to what your rate of return will be for 2024 if you never make another trade. I suggest that this is impossible to compute from the data shared since you display only closed trades and resulting balance of account with no reference to open trades or equity.

What do you mean by equity? There was a deposit of $100 for the world to see. And why do you assume there are open trades? So If I post a screenshot showing no open trades that would satisfy you? Or would you find some other reason to cast doubt on what you see before you?
Like I said…it is amazing to see the number of people who arent happy to see a fellow trader succeed. The question is why. And as usual none of them are able to show how competent (or not) they themselves are in forex trading. Everyone criticizes the striker for not scoring goals but they cant even make it unto the bench. I sincerely hope my new traders who have an open mind can look at what they see before them and draw their own rational conclusions. I am not here offering to sell anything. All I am doing is showing what is possible if you approach forex trading differently from the conventional way.

1 Like

A very aggressive reply. You posed a question in the original post which no other poster seems to have tried to address. I have tried to do so - and you go on the attack. To clarify I never stated that there were open trades. I merely stated that it was impossible to address your question with the data supplied. If you say there are no open trades - fine. I merely pointed out that your posts were silent on that matter and that without that data the question remains unanswerable.
Happy trading

1 Like

My mentor (he shall remain unnamed out of respect for his privacy), who is a “full time” trader (meaning he trades 6-8 hours a week max and then he does whatever he wants) had 2 losing trades last year. Not 2 losing days but 2 losing trades. Most of the trades are on the 1 minute and without stop-loss. It is possible but you can do it with a good bit of discipline. Work on your strategy, mindset and discipline. It is possible.

1 Like

Of course it is possible! All the screenshots I have been posting proves without a doubt that it can be done. A few people here constantly berate me for not displaying any losing trades when in fact there are none. I am yet to figure out how to post losing trades when you dont have any. And there was one guy further up who made some disparaging remark about my lack of discipline because I dont work with stop losses. Considering the screenshots I found that funny in the extreme. I am not advocating for anyone to trade like I do but it is it is interesting that your mentor and I both figured out that the one minute time frame and not using stop losses promote better trading outcomes. Thank you for that post.

2 Likes

Many scalpers in very short time frame will use manual stop loss - equate what you’re willing to lose on a particular trade then close it if that trade goes the wrong way, pretty sure he uses this method.

Great results - Pay no attention to the angry negative replies!

1 Like

The thread has been viewed nearly 3k times but not many comments like yours.
Thank you.
After some deliberation I have decided to up the ante a bit and increase the lot size. Here is the result. I apologize to the people who want me to show my losing trades but unfortunately they seem to be avoiding my trades. I am working on it though.
I will ask the question again…If I decide to stop trading right now for the rest of the year what will my rate of return be???

2 Likes

I find all this interesting. I wont even mention motive or agenda, lol.

I feel the urge though, to say something to my fellow young traders. The young ones who are not prejudiced and set in their ways. People dont get my respect automatically, they have to earn it. There are people on here who talk up a storm and appear to know it all but somehow they never get around to showing it. Some of them see what I am doing and find all sorts of fault with it. They say I show off, I am reckless, I dont show losing days and a host of things. Down here in Jamaica they say people dont fling at green mangoes so I understand what is going on. There are some who dont critique it themselves but when another poster belittles it they like the post. I admit I have an agenda here. My agenda is to show my fellow young traders what is possible in this business of forex trading. I could have come here and shown a demo account where I use lot sizes of $3 and each trade would net over $100 trading exactly as I currently am but that is not the aim. I just want to keep things real. People constantly talk this garbage about how small accounts are a waste of time and nothing can come from it and unless you save up thousands first you should leave trading alone. I just want to show what is possible. Simple. I use a real account and I start with $100. Do you know what type of difference earning US$10 per day can make in the lives of most of the readers here? Think about it.

1 Like

If you want to show people what can be done then set up a myfxbook tracker and prove it. I’ll be happy to eat my words and apologise.

Saying you never lose a trade and showing selective evidence is not demonstrating anything

1 Like

You are now also proving that you are a liar in addition to everything else. I challenge you to show the people here where I claimed to have never lost a trade. Liar. I can just imagine what you must be like in real life. Seeing these trades must be killing you, lol.

1 Like

Proceeded by…

Enough said…

2 Likes

I dont know what you are trying to prove but everything I have said there relates to the trades in THIS thread which started THIS month/year. Sorry to burst your bubble. Another of the ones who cant stand to see a trader win. Another of the dishonest efforts because as a seasoned trader you fully well know every trader has losing trades.
Why dont you show us your trades so we can see what you can do besides criticize? It’s good to see you guys exposing yourselves for what you really are, and I sincerely hope people are taking note.

1 Like

So to be fair, what is your criteria? Duration, win rate, ROI?

@THE_GOATE

My apologies with my comments about your character and personality.

My intention in my comments in this thread is in alignment with things you have personally said too. The only extra thing in addition is to warn you of the risk.

My intention is to highlight the lack of using a server side attached stop loss with each and every opened position.

Reason being that none of us have a crystal ball and are able to predict any possible issues that may go against an open position with any moment.
These don’t just include news but also include loss of internet connection too.

I do also wish to highlight that you definitely have a unique ability to trade different to the majority which I believe is leading to the rate of success you are displaying.

All in all I’m trying to highlight my opinion that you are lucky regarding nothing going wrong when you don’t use server side stops.

@THE_GOATE Get over yourself… I’m not attacking your trading…

Just the BS surrounding it…

Include in your next (Future…) screenshot(s) a running Balance column so we can see that your not flicking from account to account… And include running equity so members can see if you are hiding any rolling losses and all should be good…

Include the aforementioned information and you will definitely have a proof of concept for your strategy… Whether you are using a Demo or Real account is another story…

1 Like