Am I missing something?

I’m hearin “Super-Nodes” from a person I have some faith in - £!3,000 is hitting him £500 per week !

Wossappnin ’ ?

It could be true so far that you heard it from a person that you some levels of faith in but it is always advisable to start with little worth-able amount of cash.

Nope - He’s not “betting” cryptos at all - He runs a “SuperNode” and people apparently pay him to use his coins - At least I THINK That’s what he’s saying - PASSIVE Income ! :relaxed::sunglasses:

I just want to know what anyone knows about these “Nodes” and “Supernodes” :slight_smile:

I’d be interested to hear how much your source is getting lately? Sounds like he’s running a node for a proof of stake coin, but I got the impression returns are pretty modest for doing that.

Possibly. - The question I saked is what is a “Node / Supernode” ? and how do they work ?

If you buy something with credit card you send the transaction on say the visa network.
We trust visa to keep a database of valid transactions and pay them transaction fees to use their network.
In crypto, transactions are sent over a decentralized network.
There is no central server but many nodes running the software.
Anyone can run a node and everyone running a node IS the network.
However what if one of the nodes is a bad actor and tries to relay a fraudulent transaction?
Each cryptocurrency has a mechanism to reach consensus among nodes when conflicting transactions appear.
So when you run a node, sometimes you can get paid for verifying transactions.
With proof of stake you use your coins to kind of vote/stake on valid transactions and earn transaction fee’s/rewards for verifying transactions.

TLDR

1. Start wallet software and deposit coins.
  2. Leave it to download and verify transactions.
  3. Profit?

Thing is, there are tons of different coins with different payout mechanisms.
I assume that “SuperNodes” refers to the coin in question’s staking type node.
You still deposit crypto and earn passive income in crypto.
So unless you have a way to hedge, price fluctuations can change your earnings.

Just wondering, whether investing on crypto coin now still become a reliable investment for future, because I have seen currently, the value of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency on weakness which price bitcoin and another crypto coin having tendencies to bearish, I am skeptic for invest on crypto coin right now