Am new around here

Hi, my name’s Paul and im new to forex, just about to make my first trades when I graduate from school of pipsology, I hope to establish long term relationships and Learn more about the markets …

Hi and good luck with your trades

Hi Paul, sounds great that you’re through with the Pipsology school. I’m sure the trading concepts are pretty clear. However, I would suggest you start trading with the demo account along with defining your goals and trading style- whether you’re a day trader or a position trader. The next very important step for you is to carefully select a broker and a platform that suits your requirement. Define your entry and exit points and perform weekly analysis of the market and your performance. I’m sure you’ll go a long way :slight_smile:

Seeing a lot of new traders entering the forex market makes me wonder what they aim at because the number of forex traders entering the market is equal to the number of traders leaving to trade forever because of the losses that they make. Educate yourself if you want yourself to be called a successful forex trader.

Forex trading is not all about buying and selling currencies. There is so much that you need to do in the market to be able to make money. You will have to build your own strategies and test them to make sure that they don’t result in you losing your money.