Am new here please,I want to learn trading

Am unemployed for yearsand my friend introduce me to this training.

Welcome yekason! Have you started with the School of Pipsology? It’s the perfect place to learn the basics of forex trading. Remember that it’s a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. Good luck!

Welcome Yekason

A great place to learn all the basics you need to start your long (very very long) learning journey is the School of Pipsology:

Learn How to Trade the Markets (babypips.com)

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @yekason. Get busy acquainting yourself with the foundational knowledge needed to trade.

hey welcome. you are in the best trading community there is.Read through and and go to the school of pipsology. And trust me its value for your time

Welcome welcooome! :blush: It’s nice that you’re exploring forex trading. :blush: What got you interested? :smiley: Is it something that you plan to do full-time? :thinking:

Hello! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been unemployed for some time, but it’s great to hear that your friend introduced you to forex trading. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to learn a new skill and potentially earn some income. Good luck and I wish you all the best in finding new employment opportunities.