AMA: I Make Between $300 to $500 a month

Can I be stupid and suggest this post to see if I can help myself learn better by helping retail traders succeed?

I started trading since 2006, in 2013 I double my trading account from $100 to $200 in just 10 months and make $800 using $1k in Jan 2014 and did the same in just one week.

I blew 4 accounts in mid April 2014. And one in 2018 until I perfected the formula.

(moderator please delete if deem fit.)

Right now I’m making $300 to $500 a month for the past 6 months with a trading capital of only $6k.

Ps. I couldn’t afford to play big because I get cocky and arrogant and believing I’m invincible blew my account. Never fail.

I’ve been trading for 12 years. And I started making money when I trade in my laptop for a smartphone. Please fire away.

1 Like

What’s the point of your post…?
And what formula do you think you have perfected ?
Your figures you post aren’t that impressive really and to say you have been trading 12 years !

3 Likes

Sweet. At least I know now.

Care to post some of your returns, so I can ridicule them?

4 Likes

I mean…that’s really that great after 12 years,just being honest. How are you trading?

1 Like

I dont trade to boast about how much I’ve earned and post that on forums neither do i look for acceptance or confirmation of how well I’m doing from the rest of the sheep.
But let me just say $500 a month can be obtained from a $1000 account with the correct strategy and discipline.
But most the people posting on here are listening to other people too much instead of doing the research themselves and making there own strategies and rules, there looking for others to confirm or tell them if there doing it right or what there doing wrong. When the person who should be answering this is there self.
$500 a month maybe alot to some people but for $6000 capital i would be looking at 3 times that minimum or be asking myself is that really how much a month of my time / life is worth.?
I’m not even going to ask how much you blew on the four accounts you mentioned but just hope it wasn’t more than what you have earned in the 12 years of you trading…!!!

4 Likes

I think its safe to say, everyone has a pretty good idea how you’re doing.

2 Likes

If you say so.

2 Likes

I do, and it can’t be a lot otherwise, like me, your ego won’t be able to resist.

1 Like

I’m not like you…

2 Likes

That’s because you make nowhere near $$$ like me, it’s simple.

Just how $500 could be a lot to the OP, based on his circumstances, what you make is probably nothing to me.

You don’t know his situation, to judge his returns based on his original capital or determine if his time is well spent or not.

You don’t even know if he’s trading part time, along side his full time job, in which case 6% is a lot better than what any bank will give you.

1 Like

What i make is Nothing to do with you either. But
Glad your doing so well maybe the OP can ask your advise then as you seem to be making more than me

2 Likes

I get it, what you make is nothing to do with others, but what OP makes is something to do with you.

Makes sense.

2 Likes

No it’s. Nothing to do with me he posted how much he profits i never asked. He wanted feedback and said fire away so i gave my feedback.
Now please go play with your heikinashi strategy and make your 6k a month. I don’t care.

2 Likes

Lol this topic has gone so far left…so I’ll just reply back and say as long as your profitable now and keep your emotions in check I hope you’ll make further & larger gains down the line. Not all of us are the same and don’t have to be making tons of money from forex honestly.

2 Likes

I think this is where you’ve kinda let yourself down, that’s an outlandish comment to really make. But, admittedly your not the only person here to suggest otherwise. But, like those who have they also have no proof to show of 50% on a consistent basis of course

4 Likes

Really outlandish .? We’ll i know what i know and don’t have to prove myself to you or anyone else and really dont care if you believe me or not.
But I’m sure if you put your mind to it you would see that it is achievable too.
I’m not trying to ridicule the OP but from what i know just thought with 6k you should be able to achieve more than $500 a month.
But a profit is still a profit and he may be part time trading i don’t know…?

2 Likes

Ok then, point taken.

So you can turn 1,000 into 130,000 after 12 months at 50% per month ROI. Still sounding outlandish? No wonder you’re not impressed with his $500 per month.

:wink:

1 Like

Yeah just even mentioning that sounds fucking ridiculous to me out loud. 50% ROI monthly gains - pray to the Gods that can happen on a constant monthly basis sheesh!

2 Likes

Ok that’s if I’m compounding which i am not.
And that’s if i didn’t take money out every month…! Lot sizes are the same every day. Look i have no reason to lie and i know it can be done so I’m not fussed that you don’t believe.
Maybe when i have more time and money i will be able to compound my account and not take out and achieve that 130.000.
I understand why you say it’s ridiculous but I’m telling you it can be done.

2 Likes