AMarkets - Your Online Broker

Dear Visitors,

This is the official thread of the AMarkets company. AMarkets is a leading forex and CFD broker that provides best trading conditions.

We will be glad to answer your questions!

according to me, this thread is more appropriate for broker discussion , thanks

1 Like

I was just about to suggest the same.

Why are you “regulated” in St Vincent?
Personally I wouldnt even consider a broker “regulated” somewhere like that

Hello, thank you for your question.

We are in this business for more than 11 years, so the place of our registration cannot possibly tell youanything about us. You would not want to judge someone or something by their place of birth, right? :slight_smile: Our accoplishments, reviews of traders, and your experience of testing our servises can be more valuable.

However, to build on your question, we would like to clarify that we are registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent and regulated by the Financial Commission, which is an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body. This organization is well-known and respected in the industry for its experts and dispute resolution services. With that, our clients can rest assured that the Financial Commission will protect their interests in a case where they have a dispute with us with an insurance for up to €20,000 per clinet’s claim. Besides that, the Financial Commission regulates other respected brokers that are listed on the organization’s website. Hope that clarifies your concerns.

Best regards,
AMarkets team

That’s just another way of saying - “not regulated” by a legit authority… Meaning none of the legit authorities can hold them responsible for any complaint or decision.

You’ve got one thing correct - it’s well known. However, it’s for all the wrong reasons.

Can you give a few examples of traders being compensated by that fund?
It doesn’t have to be your clients.

1 Like

Hello,

May you please clarify where your judgement comes from? Financial organizations that are formed by respected and known experts in their field can not be less responsible for any complaint or decision than public authorities, especially in the case of our regulator.

This information can be requested from the Financial Commission directly. If possible, the organization will be able to answer this question.

In any case, there are always different sides when it comes to judging a company’s reputation. We invite you to do more research about us and test our services first before making any conclusions.

You’ve written a lot and actually said nothing. A straight, simple answer to the questions I’ve posted would have been much appreciated.

An additional question - Let’s say I deposit a $100 and you give me the 25$ bonus.
When will I be able to withdraw those initial $100?

Another question - are you a Market Maker?

1 Like

Care to answer those questions? You claim to be a “leading” forex and cfd broker with best trading conditions, yet you will not answer simple questions. How do you expect people to trust you with their money when you don’t even care to answer their questions in the traders’ communities?

Hey guys! I’ve subscribed to your medium account and it’s awesome! Especially Nick Korzh posts, it’s really interesting. So far so good, amarkets, keep it up :slight_smile: