Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

hi forex phantom, may i know how do you actually exit the trade??

if i short, after rsi crosses 30 from top and crosses 30 back from bottom, then i exit the trade.
if i long, after rsi crosses 70 from bottom and crosses 70 back from top, then i exit the trade.

do you think this will work as an exit strategy?

I have stopped trading this system,and went back to my short term market analysis strategy, works for me. I guess this system was just not for me…good luck!!!

Struggling with this system too, not ready to quit yet though

I add the ATR(14) to the RSI window. Remove all colors by clicking the “None” selection at the top of the colo window. Then you just have a number following the RSI numbers. As guide (only) I use 2XATR for a SL; 4XATR for TP. Right now the A/$ ATR is 15 so SL is 30, TP is 60 BUT I then adjust these to nearby S/R zones. If I’m long my TP will be at the lower edge of resistance, the opposite for support. You can’t ignore S/R areas, the pros respect them and will grab profits there. I also added an ema150 for general trend direction, I won’t trade against it.

As for this strategy only working in trending markets and doesn’t in flat, non-trending markets, well duh! Only scalpers like flat markets; they draw their channels and trend lines looking for 3, 4, 5 pips and trade an insane number of lots. This strategy is not for that although I see some using the 15M TF which is ok if it works for you. Good trading all, d.

Hi do you know where i can obtain the system as a autotrader system? The manual trades i have executed definately works but i need an auto system if you have. Regards,

Hi, guys can anyone help?

Could someone please add the following EA following options:

• Time trading from: to:
  • Possibility to set the percentage of Risk opening positions (1%, 2% …)
  • Option to set how many pips I want to get when you move SL to BE (1,2,3,4…)

More about the system you will find:
HLHB Trend-Catcher 3.0’s

(rename attachment: Amazing crossover.txt = Amazing crossover.mq4

Thanks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Could someone please add the following EA following options:

• Time trading from: to:
  • Possibility to set the percentage of Risk opening positions (1%, 2% …)
  • Option to set how many pips I want to get when you move SL to BE (1,2,3,4…)

More about the system you will find:
HLHB Trend-Catcher 3.0’s

(rename attachment: Amazing crossover.txt = Amazing crossover.mq4

Thanks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

ForexPhantom,

I have set up my indicators has you mentioned however, the two EMA lines cross always an hour later than the RSI crosses the 50 line. Am I missing something? The two EMA are set to open, median or closed doesn’t seem to do anything. Any ideas??

Thanks

JF

freaking amazing …

wow!!! in backtesting could double my account in the last three months! i will test it in demo right now, i add bolinger band in 30 period to set the take profit, and almost always work, even in the losing trades in most of them before lose it make some pips and in that time i could move stop loss up from entry point to exit without losing money!!!.
The take profit point its the distance between the upper band and down band in the entry point, and stop loss its 1/2 from take profit, to achive a 2:1 ratio, the risk ratio is always maximum of 2% of your equity, i tested it from 2/9/2012 to 31/01/2013 in eur/usd, if bolinger band had more than 150 pips of distance i put 100 pips of profit and 50 of loss if add more some times can reverse the trend or had to past many hours and a lot of trades in the midlle.
Becarefull in consolidation, wait to the 5 ema and 10 ema has a good distance between to confirm the upcoming trend.

Lol if you think youll make good money off trading an ma crossover.

Some MA crossover techniques do seem interesting - after all 3 ducks is just a MA system

pm me and i’ll show you some systems that actually work

It is, but it’s not from a crossover. So the result is vastly different. Crossovers only work in trending environments and are murdered in ranging environments without any viable filter to avoid the range.

Why be so secretive?

Actually, it is from a crossover.

Isn’t it watching a single EMA on various time frames. Waiting for price to cross an EMA and waiting for one EMA to cross another are two different concepts all together.

Seems like a good EA. I would like to try it with crossing EMA 10 EMA with 20.
I can not find a right relationship with RSI 10 Median Price.
In practice, buy sell over 50 under 50 with RSI 10 mPrice.
I modified on EA EMA from 5 to 10 and 10 to 20.
How can I fix RSI with another value. I can not for the moment. E 'can help? thanks

i was testing this system with the original values,the system need some way to spot fakes, in 1h graph could have a drowback of 10% in a month, taking every signal of course, in first i add an bolinger of 30 to set take profit and stop loss, but it has better results without it, later i move up to 4h without bolinger and fixed it,i make a average from the last 3 months to see how many pips do after a reversal, and in gbp/usd form 10/12 to 3/13 it make 100 pips after a reversal, so i set a stop of 60 and a tkp of 100.
But dont take my advise like a warning of a thing to not to try or thing to do, the system dosent do all the work, most of it you had to do it, maybe you can make more than 100 pips in 1h and make 15% in a month when i couldnt.
To my taste, its a good system, and the ema values are alright, remember that if you change somes values, you need to backtested it a lot, a work that forexphantom appears to have done.

I have a quick question, would you wait for confirmarion i mean rsi and emas cross would you then wait for the candle to close as well or do you buy or sell as soon as it crosses?