Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

i look for rsi cross and later wait the ema cross, but most of the times it do at the same times, or a few candles next

almost like the same system Iā€™ve once tried before. I will try s tommorow.

Hello,

Iā€™m old to Baby Pips, but new this this Thread. I set up my charts today using the ACOS. I tend to trade shorter time frames and I used an ATR 10 from think or swim for the set up. I left up my donchian channels and a 50 sma.

This is a 10 point scalp. My stop was just below the recent lows about 5 pips lower.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Greg

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/19721-amazing-crossover-system-100-pips-per-day-49.html#ixzz2NckUfyci

I use the 5/8 crossover that I found over in FF. I have the rsi with levels at 45 & 55, makes for a more conservative entry. I have done pretty well, got almost a 1% gain in equity this morning and Iā€™m sure a 5/10 as discussed here is just as good. An oldie but goodie and I pay no attention to comments stating ā€œindicators lag.ā€ Of course they do but I donā€™t mind catching the train as it gains momentum leaving the station. Good trading all, d.

What you mean by this: ā€œApply to Median Price: HL/2ā€

Hi all,
I read pages 1-25 and 45-49 and I saw many improvements of this strategy.
Can anyone tell me which is the latest version?

Thanks

theres no ā€œlastā€ version, everyone use the system and modified to their trading style, in fact the best result i had was with the original system without bolinger emas and other stuff, but a system its not a ā€œwinnerā€ a system its a tool nothing more, nothing less, you had to do the rest, moment to enter/exit, stoploss price, etc.

If youā€™re looking for another new version ,here it is- >> Daily crossover system :slight_smile:

Oops,forgot to include the URL
Link here 301 Moved Permanently

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting your trading system @ babypips :).

A ā€œthingā€ that iā€™ve been thinking of that last couple of days. If you are going to trade a timeframe that is less than the daily, for example the 1 hour frame in this system. Are you not required to sit infront of your screen to wait for that crossover to happen? And what if the crossover happens at night? Iā€™m just feeling that itā€™s easy to ā€œmissā€ a trading chance. And maybe this can be solved by creating an EA instead? Or maybe you guys use alarms?

Please share me your opinion and tell me how you do it.

StarchN

you are right,some of them use EA or indicator to alert when the pair met the criteria.
You can do that too :slight_smile:

Please look at previous post,you can download the indicator from the previous post attached from some of themā€¦

Hi Forex Phantom. Are you still using the amazing crossover system?

Sounds really very good for me, i want to demo test this method so that it can be taken to next level. What time to enter the market. ?

Amazing Crossover System - anyone still using the amazing crossover system?

i am taking a look at it ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hi ForexPhantom,

I was just wondering if you are still using this system and if so are you still using it the same way? I am currently testing it out on a few test trades but was wondering what your success rate was on it. It sounds like it could really hurt your account with only a few losers if weā€™re looking for a 50-100 pip T/P and a 100 pip S/L. Do you normally see a retracement from your entry point anywhere close to the 100 pip mark? Thanks in advance for any advice or feedback you can give me on this.

This system wonā€™t work in situation like this, youā€™ll suffer a lot if you sell or buy in this recent eurusd uptrend.

nice strategy interesting !

Great system thanks for sharing!

I added 200 SMA. If crossover agrees with trend direction Iā€™ll go for 50 pips or nearest s/r depending how I feel. If it doesnā€™t agree I aim for 20 pips. If SMA is flat Iā€™m cautious. Also using swing high/low for stop loss unless itā€™s too big, then cautious about trading.