Amazing Crossover System - 100+ pips per day!

Hello everyone,

Seems to be lots of movement and potential trades coming up in the market, particularly lots of bearish activity.

Watch the GBP/JPY, USD/CHF, and the EUR/JPY.

Take care,

-ForexPhantom-

Hello everyone,

USD/JPY seems reluctant to change. We are witnessing repulsion on the 4 hour chart and an EMA cross on the 1 hour chart.

Bullish candle is setting me back currently.

I predict two - three bearish candles to follow with a hit T/P.

Fingers crossed,

-ForexPhantom-

Greetings,

Thanks for attaching this. Iā€™ll be sure to look at it soon.

How many pips did you make today? Are you still demoing? How many pips total with the system? Just curious! :smiley:

Regarding pivot points ā€“ hopefully they can provide information about our exit, which is currently the only lacking part of the system.

Iā€™m assuming your preference would be to use the nearest resistance point as the T/P (the middle one)? Or would you want to wait for a cross there and then set it above a certain resistance point?

Iā€™ll check it out soon, for sure.

Thanks for posting,

-ForexPhantom-

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m 6 pips away from doom.

Itā€™s been a crazy ride where I thought I was done for many times.

A new candle just started. Letā€™s hope it goes south.

-ForexPhantom-

Shouldnā€™t we wait until the candle closes and the crossover is confirmed? The recent upswing on USD/JPY appears to have ā€œuncrossedā€ what was a valid signal

Greetings everyone,

Unfortunately, my USD/JPY trade was stopped out.

I had such a bad vibe when I placed the order because I had a bad experience last time (even though the signal was seemingly valid).

Thus, I hereby proclaim the following:

THOU SHALT NOT TRADE THE USD/JPY!

Obviously, I canā€™t tell anyone what to do, but this pair seems just to be a god awful pair. Gives you all the right signals, then tosses you out on the street (like a cheap date).

So, I will NOT be trading the USD/JPY anymore. Iā€™m simply gonna close it off my platform. Itā€™s not a nice nor reasonable pair.

STATISTICS

Starting Balance: 1,000
Current Balance: 1,195
Pips Gained: +222
Win Ratio: 75%
Equity Increase: 19.5%

Thanks everyone,

-ForexPhantom-

Hello there,

The signal was technically valid although it was not ā€œset in stoneā€ I guess you could say.

The MACD was negative, barely. The RSI had just crossed 50 and was at 48 or so. The EMAā€™s had ever so slightly touched and crossed.

The huge upswing was unexpected and it seems to be a very bad habit with this pair.

I never have such problems on the cable or EUR/USD. Most other currencies work with the same scenario. It seems like the USD/JPY and the GBP/JPY always give me problems.

Thus, Iā€™m staying away from Japan!!

I was probably just a tad preemptive, but itā€™s still enough for me to disown this pair.

Thanks,

-ForexPhantom-

Thanks for posting your trades. For this particular trade I noticed that when you announced your USD/JPY short entry on the 1 Hour chart at 5:20pm (PST), the same pair had a very strong BUY signal and setup on the 15 minute chart. Check out the 15 minute chart at your entry point, and at 5:30pm you should see the following:

Stochastics barely moving up past 20
MACD beginning to move from negative to positive
RSI at 45, but moving to 53 at 5:45pm.
ADX at 25

Therefore, if a lot of people are trading on the 15 Minute chart and acted on that setup, then that buying pressure may have caused you to get stopped out.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with your system though. I get stopped out on the 15 minute chart sometimes even when I act on a good signal. However, I would sometimes see that when I was stopped out, the 1 Hour chart showed a strong signal in the opposite direction of my trade. I hope that this information can help you to clear up some of the mystery of why youā€™re getting stopped out after acting on good setups and signals. Of course, this doesnā€™t explain everything. Iā€™m sometimes completely baffled as to why Iā€™m stopped out of trade.

Anyway, keep posting your trades because they help me to understand my own trading methods and emotions. If nothing else, I read your posts and think, ā€œYeah, Iā€™ve sure felt like that before.ā€

Keep up the good work!

Hello there!

Thanks a lot for your message!

Perhaps that is something to watch for: agreement on the 15 or 30 minute chart?

I should have waited for that candle to close before I entered my last trade! Colinpip had a good point.

Glad to see you are liking the thread so far.

Iā€™ll definitely keep posting my trades, even if they turn out to be wrong! Iā€™m all about honestyā€¦even if it hurts lol.

Take care,

-ForexPhantom-

Greetings everyone,

Iā€™ve just bought the EUR/GBP @ .9286.

Itā€™s been a rough day, letā€™s see if I can bounce back!

Iā€™ve attached a chart below. As youā€™ll see, this is a valid entry.

So far so good.

See you soon,

-ForexPhantom-

Hi guys, when I started to read this thread, I realized that I do the exact same way, I usually use it for scalping for 10 pips using the 15 min which I hit 95% accuracy. I get in to about 20 trades per day usually I get one bad every 25-30 trade and if i am not carefull then I go down to 90%. As I said I take 10 pips and I do risk 30-50 pips. If I have a looser every 25 trades, it works out still.

Now let me tell you about the one hr chart trade that I do, very similar to this system, but I have Troā€™s SupresHHLL custom indicator where it will draw the res and sup lines, then the best part is it will give you an entry price and the TP would be either the sup line or res line. So this way when I know the entry price I set it to my cell an alert and then come back to it and do a quick analyze and enter if the rsi, macd and ma lines crosses. The entry price that the indicator gives most of the time the lines does cross or about to cross. I will get a screen shot later.

Hello everyone,

Well, I never realized how slow the EUR/GBP was. Itā€™s VERY VERY SLOW compared to most currencies.

Perfect time for me to ditch the computer for awhile and chill out.

Iā€™m setting my T/P and S/L for 45 because of the 5 point spread (what do you guys think of this?).

Take care and happy trading,

-ForexPhantom-

Greetings,

Extremely cool post. So you use this on the 15M chart to scalp? Interesting strategy. 95% accuracy is certainly a nice number. Do you trade live?

It would be cool to possibly scalp some pairs while going long on othersā€¦kind of a hybrid of both strategies.

If you can, please post some pictures and also the indicator you mentioned.

I never knew you could get cell phone alerts! Which broker / platform do you use?

Exciting stuff.

Take care,

-ForexPhantom-

Hey forexphantom. I think that ADX may have helped you there, haha. Its below 20. And another thing is my indicator is not showing me that the eur/gbp pair has crossed over the 50 yet. Its actually right on the 50 and has been for awhile. I wonder why that is?

hello Mariuspa
I want to learn more about this indicator. where can i find it on my mt4 platform. Im also having a hard time loading that picture up. can you send it in another form. could be very useful. Thanks

yes I will post lots of screenshots later, I just donā€™t have the time right now. I am looking at the e/u 1hr chart and the ma is almost there to cross, rsi and macd also making the moves towards the right direction. The price is at 1.2903 right now, according to the indicator the entry signal would be around 1.2860 - 1.2865, and the TP would be at 1.2732 which is the support for the 1hr right at this moment.

I am with forex.com and they have alerts to a cell phone when a price meets the criteria. I tryed to upload the indicator but it is not allowing me. I will glad to email you though so you can check it out.

Hi When I look at your picture for EUR/GBP and look at a live chart I do not see the same cross at .9286 on 12 March 2009.

If you want cell phone alerts, you should join AlertFX for free
AlertFX works for any broker or platform. You can set cell phone alerts for all pairs and different time periods based on indicators like EMA crosses, the MACD, RSI, Stochastics, etc. You can also set alerts based on price.

Greetings,

Not sure why it showed up on my computer. Iā€™m with Alpari US. Naturally, it was another loser.

Damn thing tanked and reversed itself like a monster.

Sigh.

Not sure why Iā€™m losing trades so much now. Very frustrating. I need to either add the ADX or some other kind of indicator.

Oh well, Iā€™m gonna keep watching other pairs and try to bounce back.

If I lose two more trades, Iā€™ll be almost back to where I started (disappointing after a near +300 profit).

STATISTICS

Starting Balance: 1,000
Current Balance: 1,118
Pips Gained: +167
Equity Increase: 11.8%
Win Ratio: 70.6%

-ForexPhantom-

Greetings everyone,

OK, so Iā€™ve lost my last two trades and Iā€™m irritated.

Iā€™ve made a new change.

Iā€™ve swapped out the MACD for the ADX.

Iā€™m watching the EUR/JPY.

ADX < 20

DI- and DI+ are crossing below 20.

EMAā€™s touching and about to cross (one open candle still).

RSI sloping downward but right above 50.

What do you guys think?

-ForexPhantom-