Ambition for this community

Hey everyone nice to be here with you all​:+1: I would like to work hand in hand with all of you in other to bring out our trading potentials…for ppl who have been asking I have an over 7 years experience and over 3 in profitablity :grin: after actually diving into several aspect of trading I have ignored before…well this community was recommended to me to not only share my knowledge to serious individuals and also learn from each of you​:handshake: so I ask who is is with me​:heavy_heart_exclamation:?

4 Likes

Hi - we all know why we are here. Welcome. Why are you here? What help do you want from this forum?

I’m glad you see potential for this community!

I’ve learned having a community plotted in your ideals makes learning, understanding, and diversification through ideas much easier. Glad to have your experience onboard!

1 Like

Hello XenoFx

Welcome to the forum and Babypips community. I look forward to seeing your expertise in your forum replies.

I’m sure you’re welcome here.

I see that you became profitable after 4 years of trading, which must have been a real test of endurance. what was the main factor in your opinion that took you from losing to winning?

Tnx…it was a real test of endurance and at my lowest I didn’t know if I could continue…well the main reason for this many years of suffering is that I didn’t trust my winning trades and I always hoped my losing trade will turn around…

1 Like

Thank you man

I’m here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: because I believe in the saying knowledge can be acquired best from other people and in trading the more knowledge you have the better a trader you are…hope to work with you

Oh cool. Who was it that recommended it to you? Was it another trader or a friend? :slight_smile:

Welcome! I hope you’re still around. Looking forward to seeing your contributions!