An Absolute Newbie to Forex Trading

Hey Everybody! I’m Johnisha. I am from one of the small islands in the Caribbean called Antigua and Barduda. I am an absolute newbie to Forex Trading. However, I am excited and eager to learn about the FX and to make money ofcourse :slight_smile: My goal is become financial free and gain a wealth of knowledge so that I help to guide others to success. Lets get it!

1 Like

Welcome Johnisha! I’m curious, what’s life like out there? Anyways, this site will definitely help you to get started on the right foot. Hope to see you around?

1 Like

So you have a money plan in place to reach your goal? If not, better to play around on a demo account while learning how not to lose money in a cool, calm and collected mindset. Excitement is for losers…

1 Like

@HeavenRobinson Thanks. It’s nice in the West Indies, Sunny alll year around and lovely beaches. I hope to see you around too.

1 Like

@steve369 That makes sense. Thanks for the advice

we stell make money

Look into long term investing for long term and easy financial freedom. Trading is something you have to really work at to stand a chance of making money from. Ensure you have a solid foundation on which to learn to trade and focus on learning and practice rather than money.

1 Like

Really appreciate that feedback.