An aspiring Newbie

Hi my name is Nana, a student and I’m here to know more about trading. The plan now is to know enough now mostly the fundamentals and begin real trading in 4 or 5 months time.

Well, you’re at the right place to learn more about traing. All the courses are free, just press the green education buttone above and begin your journey.

IMO, fundamentals are not of much use in FX trading as it’s already built into the currency before trading opens for the day. Focus on order flow instead.

Thanks Mr. I really appreciate the tip. And one more thing, I’m not a math guru so when it comes to numbers I do struggle a lot picking things faster. Any tips for me to keep me going through cuz u easily get discourage when it’s going tough with the calculation.
And which part should I focus more…
I’d be glad to here from you. Your motivation means a lot to us.

1 Like

I keep it simple.

On FX currency pairs, use a lot size between 0.01 - 0.03. and max leverage 100:1

Keep risk per trade at 1% of your capital. Do not exceed 5% open trades per day.

Place S/L between 200-400 points (20-40) pips. T/P up to you, but do have a closure plan in place.

Think of money (winning or losing) in percentage terms, which is less likely to trigger an emotional response.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Nana. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hey, welcome to the community. I would like to suggest not setting any time constraints on your learning because this won’t let you learn well. Learn for as long as your basics are not done and don’t rush taking risks in the live market until you are ready.

Hi good that you have some plan / vision

There no rush

Hey Nana nice to meet you. i’m myia and im new too . Just started learning this week. Would love to connect with some newbies. Hope your journey is going great love.

There’s alot of apps to learn and play with too Nana. Forex Game , Forex Hero . Metatrader4 (of course) , Forexcom app and the website. These are awesome. I learned soooo much using this and the Forex game is hella fun. Tell if you like them sis :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice to hear from you myia. I admire ur enthusiasm.

1 Like

No-lie I am !!! Trying to save up to make a real account. I made 264 with my MT4 demo account. Im tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I don’t wanna be rich but to not have to worry about money would be a blessing. Then my goal is to become rich rich lol.

Damn … you picking things so fast. Wish you the best

1 Like

Thanks alot. May i ask how long you’ve been trading.

I Know it’s non of my business buy may I ask… how old is u?

I just turned 30 in June shhhhhh… Dont tell anyone lol

I’m a newbie like you started learning like 3 days ago. And also tryna Learn with a demo account

try using those apps i talked about. Forex game is awesome. its helps you understanding the ups and downs of the market. And trading you can fake trade stocks and raw too. like gas gold and silver. its alot of fun.

1 Like

Ohkay… I’m just a grad about to start life. And I thought of learning this just in case …

1 Like

This message got me thinking, like how? I’ve practicing with the MT4 buh I’ve not been able to make a lil profit. If you could help how did you do it, especially with reading the charts and qoutes to know when to buy and sell. Read and learning alone is hard for me to understand.

1 Like

may i ask how old are you friend yesss use Forex hero app its great for learning.