An Explanation of Trust Levels

Hi Maryrose I hope you are well. I’m new here can please help me, where can I find the forex courses you were reading here in these platform?

4 Likes

Hello @NicoT NicoT,

Maryrose was referring to the free School of Pipsology, found here

You can also access the School of Pipsology by going to the main navigation menu at the top of the website, hovering over Education, and then clicking on School of Pipsology | How to Trade Forex.

If you happen to click on Education in the main navigation menu, simply click the green Start Course button under the How to Trade Forex heading!

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’m a newbie here. Hope you guys help me out.

2 Likes

Welcome Kaanfx!

Give the School of Pipsology a try. Completely free, at your own pace.

Pipstradamus

4 Likes

Very interesting the management, administration and promotion of this forum. I like the idea of ​​confidence levels with users. Congratulations!

1 Like

does anyone know why im not at member level?

1 Like

Good rule it helps to guide the community but let there be checks and balances i must confess its a hell of a job to set this in place

4 Likes

I think that is a really cool system that keeps people honest and also promotes participation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! Thanks for the info on the Trust levels.

2 Likes

Wow this is really a cool platform to keep me on toes…

2 Likes

This explained a lot, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, i got it

1 Like

am new here!
I like what am seeing so far, the rules and regulations are well written and understandable.
I hope to learn a lot, that’s my main aim of being here, and I hope I’m at the right place…

2 Likes

Yearning for improvement

I love it here. willing to learn the rope.

“Superior Master Contributor” :muscle:

Am new here. Am happy to join you guys

1 Like

This is an interesting and cool idea. I totally agree that people need to learn how to navigate and get the hang of it before being granted more access to more options.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information

3 Likes

Well explained enough.
Thumps up