An Explanation of Trust Levels

Yearning for improvement

I love it here. willing to learn the rope.

“Superior Master Contributor” :muscle:

Am new here. Am happy to join you guys

1 Like

This is an interesting and cool idea. I totally agree that people need to learn how to navigate and get the hang of it before being granted more access to more options.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information

3 Likes

Well explained enough.
Thumps up

Great read.

Very cool system you have here. Thanks for the explanation!

Great - thankyou - clear and well thought through

Hello! New user here. I really want to take your quizzes and everytime I click start quiz nothing happens. Cant take the support quiz anymore. I click and nothing happens.

This is a fantastic way of preventing accounts created solely for the purpose of spam advertising by exploiters or scammers creating impersonation accounts to trick community members into giving away their life savings!

2 Likes

I think the main deciding factor is the number of likes and replies one receives, isn’t it?

This is very helpful and traders like us get to learn new things everyday from such threads.

2 Likes

This is a great idea

What a brilliant idea. Seems like it is alot more community minded than I thought. I always assumed forums like this were controlled by people sitting in their ivory towers throwing rice to the peasants. Definitely alot different to what I thought. Very cool concept. Well done BabyPips and whoever come up with this idea!

1 Like

Really cool!! Was looking for it of how this whole ranking system works

1 Like

Hi there. I am a new person here, as of today. knowing what I know about some of the subjects here is very daunting; well what I am saying is thank you for putting those steps into place as things are so confusing at the best of times. It is definitely a system that is needed to help new people like me.

2 Likes

cool. great to start all over again as I have been away many years

1 Like

Did you check out the School? They’ve probably added some things since you were here last.