Hey _bob. Great question. Trust Level 3, where you were at, can be lost if you don’t meet all of the Trust Level 3 requirements over the last 100 days. It’s outlined above in the explanation about Regular (3).
Specifically, [quote=“Pipstradamus, post:1, topic:104645”]
Regulars are some of the most active and prolific contributors. They set the tone for everyone else and set an example by what actions they take, and the posts and replies that they contribute.
They can get to trust level 3 :
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
- must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- must not have received more than 2 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
*These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
Also, the promotion and demotion is done automatically by the system, out of the hands of the moderators, as it is time based and calculated over the last 100 days.
Let me know if you have any other questions.