An Explanation of Trust Levels

This forum can be managed with great ease.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information about what to do and not what to do, especially for new member like me.
Great explanation :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new here to be honest Iā€™m not sure if should I be here o just start doing the courseā€¦ :thinking:
I hope I can learn a lot here
Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Hi All, Iā€™m a Newbie here on this forum. Came to get my feet wet, again, starting up with making trading what I do more than my other business. With supplier issues along with family caregiving, Iā€™ve got my hands full. Iā€™m not looking at being more than a member in the beginning unless my trading takes off. Looking forward to tips and insights. Thanks.

4 Likes

The School of Pipsology is a great place to start if youā€™re new to forex trading!

Hereā€™s the first lesson.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thank you, I hope i will learn something.

5 Likes

great to be here, I hope the new interface and rules benefit me too

3 Likes

Hi i am new at this platform and i looking forward to learn and grow my knowlegde! can i get some help thought this journey, to chat or get to a call with members?

1 Like

I think this a really great system. Happy to have joined. Looking forward to growing with this community!!

3 Likes

Never worked within a system like this. Will be interesting to try and see how these trust levels work and if so how well they do work. Excited to be here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s intriguing to discover the potential of this system. I am glad to be part of it! Looking forward to becoming a strong member of this community!

1 Like

I am just staring, wish me good luck

2 Likes

WOWā€¦Interesting and Amazing

3 Likes

not easy but sounds like an amazing process!

3 Likes

i want to grow my life as a whole.

3 Likes

I totally agree!!

1 Like

totally agree with you man clean and elegant

1 Like

Was thinking the same lol

1 Like

okay so this helps im 100% ready for all this

1 Like