An Explanation of Trust Levels

will do. I have abundance of time now.

2 Likes

Seems simple enough Now let the learning start

3 Likes

This look much better and easier to know the site in depth and be cautious what it is build for. “A FX community” and much further it is a school.

2 Likes

This is interesting, thanks for the explanation.

4 Likes

I am new here and the information given is very informative. Thank you!

5 Likes

Good to know! Looking forward to leveling up

5 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to learning

4 Likes

@dudebro I already checked this out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it! Thank you…

3 Likes

Hi, I’m a new , good look this. Wery thanks everyone. :100:%

2 Likes

Hi, is forex trading for begginers also or should we focus on other tradings? Thanks in advance.(im a total newbie) Good luck to all.

2 Likes

Have you checked out the School of Pipsology here? It’s made for complete beginners.

www.babypips.com/learn/forex

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation of trust levels. I think it’s a great idea.

1 Like

Possibly the most robust outline for building a community I’ve ever read.
This is going to quite interesting.
Indeed.

adavid

1 Like

i am new but heard you must read and ensure you learn as you go, do this for a start

Hello, I am very interested in learning from others and will only post something that adds to a discussion. I’m a non traditional student, being courteous and learning from others on this page is my objective. Making enemies is not on my “To Do List”.

1 Like

Reading this post will make you realize the responsibility and commitment you will have to carry all throughout the journey of being a member in this community. It can be scary at first but if motivated enough, you’ll surpass the phase of being culture shocked.

Always remember, the best thing you can invest your time on is the attainment of new knowledge.

2 Likes

Wow I hope over time I will get the just of all this. Sooo green here

1 Like

I appreciate how clearly delineated the trust levels are. It makes sense, and it indicates one’s commitment to learning about Forex.

1 Like

all the requirements are find by me and i hope to level up will i learn

2 Likes