An Inspiration to Newbie Traders

A Big Hello to all New Traders who is going to start his trading carrier or just started his carrier in Trading…Being Itself a Researcher from last 5 years i have learnt something in my carrier.

.Trading is not all about Winning or Losing…Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent. :innocent:

I have learnt many more things from most of the successful traders of all time and i am just sharing my thought to all of you …
I have Inspired some of the successful traders quotes and just wanted to inspire all the new traders…

Motivational Quotes from top 10 Successful Traders :-

1- The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder

2- “In this business if you’re good, you’re right six times out of ten. You’re never going to be right nine times out of ten.” -Peter Lynch

3- “I’m always thinking about losing money as opposed to making money. Don’t focus on making money, focus on protecting what you have” – Paul Tudor Jones.

4- “Throughout my financial career, I have continually witnessed examples of other people that I have known being ruined by a failure to respect risk. If you don’t take a hard look at risk, it will take you.” – Larry Hite

5- “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott

6- “The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading… I know this will sound like a cliché, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don’t cut their losses short.” – Victor Sperandeo

7- “If I have positions going against me, I get right out; if they are going for me, I keep them… Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in.” – Paul Tudor Jones

8- “When I became a winner, I said, ‘I figured it out, but if I’m wrong, I’m getting the hell out, because I want to save my money and go on to the next trade.’” – Marty Schwartz

9- “The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance.” – Ed Seykota

10- “Letting losses run is the most serious mistake made by most investors.” – William O’Neil

And at last but not the least…
“Keep Motivated…” :sunglasses: :innocent:

2 Likes

You’re cheating
you only have 9 Points
Points 3 and 4 are the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

and… You thought we wouldn’t notice

now
since you have a space to fill MAY I OFFER THIS

“EVERYTHING THAT’S SMALL HAS TO GROW” - Robert Plant

i swear i have lived by this rule and it’s a good rule

exchange number 4 for:

dont hang out on newbie trading forums which distract your time, learning and knowledge.

2 Likes

this is a very valid point[quote=“MrDE, post:3, topic:132073”]
dont hang out on newbie trading forums which distract your time, learning and knowledge.
[/quote]

1 Like

Odd then how we manage so often to get 10 or 8 out of ten LOSERS - in a row !

Here’s why -

As for this

I’m sure his book contains numerous instances where “the trade” was going badly against him - and he “doubled up again” - didn’t it ?

Haha…I am just trying to keep everyone motivated because i am from a research field so i know how much pain a trader feel when he losses his money…and yes…i have made a mistake in 3rd and 4th point and now i have changed with another one…And again Thanks for reading my whole post. :slight_smile:

Haha…You can say that…Thanks for noticing this much :slight_smile:

Now i have corrected my mistake…Thanks for reading :slight_smile: