Analysis program

Hey so i wanted to know what analysis program does babypips uses when showing examples in lessons.

I think it is TradingView because most of the images have information to tell you this.

I do not think any platform in particular.

I believe that they use the TradingView platform. Not really sure about that.

Here could be few possibilities :-

MetaTrader 4 (MT4) - This is a popular retail trading platform that allows charting and analysis. Many forex brokers offer MT4 and BabyPips provides tutorials on using it. So it’s likely some examples use MT4 charts.

TradingView - This is a web-based charting and analysis platform. BabyPips has integrated TradingView charts into some of their lessons. So some examples may be based on TradingView.

Custom code - For some examples, BabyPips may be using custom code to generate the charts and analysis. They may have scripts set up to demonstrate specific concepts.

Manual charting - Some examples may also just be manual chart drawings and annotations done by the BabyPips team to illustrate concepts. These would not rely on any specific program.

The best way to know for sure would be to contact the BabyPips team and ask them directly about the tools used for their examples.