And ive landed

Hello all, name is Vic and ive landed in the big world of Forex. What a site this is!
im 36- looked at loads of business ideas none which clicked. Started a new job which meant I was based at home and came across Forex! Where have I been ! Done a demo account for a month- made some big wins, made some big losses! Still got lots to learn. Hopefully chat to you all soon.
Oh will be looking to go live in about two weeks I think - just focusing on EUR/USD- based in UK so ill trading GMT times.

Hi there, are you looking to trade forex and buy in currencies???

Yes im looking to trade forex focusing on the majors- why do you ask?

Sorry for late reply… I ask because I am a forex trader in London.

If you want any help or any questions… Let me know and I’ll try and help you every way I can :slight_smile:

Hi Blakey95 - are you a new forex trader or have been doing it for some time?

Hi, to be honest I am very new to forex trading but I work with two people guys called Joe and Will and they are senior forex traders and would not give you any advice without speaking to them first so everything you would want to know would be coming from very experienced forex traders.

Hi sorry to be skeptical but why would you want to help me?

[QUOTE=“waqarshah;553691”]Hi sorry to be skeptical but why would you want to help me?[/QUOTE]

Lol excellent question. I like you already.

Hi, I know you might think its weird but the reason I want to help is to gain experience and learn. For example if you want to know anything then like I said i can ask my senior traders and that way I am learning too. I can drop you an email or you tell you the name of my company just so you know I am serious about helping you and not doing it for any other reason!

[QUOTE=“Blakey95;553695”]Hi, I know you might think its weird but the reason I want to help is to gain experience and learn. For example if you want to know anything then like I said i can ask my senior traders and that way I am learning too. I can drop you an email or you tell you the name of my company just so you know I am serious about helping you and not doing it for any other reason![/QUOTE]

Why not have your senior traders post directly to babypips?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;553697”] Why not have your senior traders post directly to babypips?[/QUOTE]

I could always ask them but this is something I am interested in doing. They might not want to sign up and post stuff on the site. It’s something I have done because I want to learn

[QUOTE=“Blakey95;553699”]

I could always ask them but this is something I am interested in doing. They might not want to sign up and post stuff on the site. It’s something I have done because I want to learn[/QUOTE]

How much does their company charge?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;553700”] How much does their company charge?[/QUOTE]

Charge in regards to what??

[QUOTE=“Blakey95;553701”]

Charge in regards to what??[/QUOTE]

You said they have “a company”… So what are they charging for their services?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;553703”] You said they have “a company”… So what are they charging for their services?[/QUOTE]

We are a foreign exchange provider. We supply rates for people when they are buying and selling different currencies weather it be for pleasure or business. We don’t charge anything for our “services”

Ok so i believe im a day trader- not really scalping - looking at EUR/USD- looking at ECN broker commission based youtradefx.com have to be FSA- who do you do use?

Hi. Im newbie here…i just want to ask about USD news today? It’ possible the trade goes up or down?

Hello and welcome to the forum community! I like trading EUR/USD around the London session too, particularly during session overlaps since it gets volatile. Good luck and see you around!