Another currency strength meter to recommend

Thought I’d share my find. I’ve been using currency strength meters to assist in confirming trades I decide to take. But it’s apparent not all currency strength meters are equal. I found this one last night and placed a trade solely on my observation before I went to bed. Woke up to find a healthy profit. I’m going trial this method on a demo account to see where it takes me.

http://completecurrencytrader.com/currency-strength-indicator.html#book_wrap

So give it a go and report back. This is their run down.

Set the intervals to an hour and display the last 24h (you can try what ever time frame you want for your trading style). Look for the highest and lowest currencies to pick a pair. Though please note: only use a currency in the high range that is progressing upwards and in the low range progressing downward (basically if the currency is the highest but starting to make a decline I might be a bad idea). Check the pairs chart and decide where to enter, SL and TP (this I’ll leave up to you).

Have fun.

Yeah be careful of that guy. He conducts courses using his methods. He was running a free seminar online a couple of years ago in which he gave a London break strategy out, it didn’t work I mean that’s really old school.

The part that got me very suspect is that after the free training which went for a week or longer can’t remember exactly, he was selling his complete course, mind you all wrapped up, dvd’s and leather bound for $10K…you heard right !!

There is a web shop called Gregs vip forex shop who sells indicators and courses at a fraction of their price and I saw it come up on his website not that long ago for a few hundred dollars.

He sounds like a nice enough and knowledgeable chap when he speaks but I tried playing around with that indicator and couldn’t really get anywhere with it… just a heads up with my experience…

Fair call. I’d never pay that 10k (lol) for his complete defacation. But yeah it seems good as in you can see a progress of strength given your parameters, unlike other sites that give you a preset value.

Hey @Aidobeast What platform are you using?

I can direct you to a number of FREE CSM’s…PM me if you need. I’ve been in collector mode for the past 3 months.

Edit: FREE to trial, some have limited features, but will give you an idea of how to apply CSW Strategies…

Just using MT4 on iOS

Unlimited

Limited TF’s

Limited TF’s

Limited TF’s

Unlimited / No NZD, CHF or 4H, D1 TF’s

https://easyindicators.com/web/easycs/#

These should keep you busy for a while…