Another Demo Account I can use on my phone/computer

What’s the best demo account I can use on my phone and/or computer? I only had experience trading on my phone but not in my computer. Send me good suggestions for a demo account.

the platform is all the same, MT4. You just need to download it on your computer, the same way you downloaded the app on your phone,choose your broker, and login with the credentials they provide you

1 Like

ok that’s a good one. But i have the app called goforex app and i’ve been using it for trading only on my phone but I just need to find one that i can use on my computer. Like what demo accounts do you use? so that I could have an idea.

I’ve never heard of goforex, but MT4 is the main platform traders use. You have others like MT5 and C-trader, but MT4 is the most common. But, you have to choose what broker you want to use and that’s solely up to you. Every broker has pros and cons, so you have to just go to their main websites and see which one is best for you when you decide to go LIVE. Most major brokers offer demo accounts also, so you just have to look them up. But, when I was on demo I used Oanda and Hugosway. You just sign up for a demo account on the broker’s site and go from there.

1 Like

Actually, MT-based platforms are the most popular platfroms nowadays. They are fast and reliable. They have user-friendly interface, that is important for newbie traders. In fact, almost all brokers offer these platforms even under their own brands.
Another important point is that there are many custom tools like indicators or script extending functionality created by the trading community. Most of such tools are available for free, that is one more advantage of these platforms. Some of the brokers allow traders to choose between the MT4 and its newer version, the MT5. Both them have strength and weakness. If you are interested, you can make your own research or just check one of comparisons. For example, MT5 no longer supports tools created for MT4, so you will have to look for the way to convert them into another format. It happens because of the difference in programming languages used. There are many other aspects, so you can compare the platforms on the points that are the most important for you.
Anyway, MT4 is still a great platform since it has almost all functions needed by the newbie traders, so it would be better to start with it and then switch no the ew one if necessary when you will become experienced trader.

2 Likes