Another newbie dropping in

hi all, been lurking for a few weeks now and getting through the course on here.

found forex on youtube in the middle of a family crisis. since then iv had an energy to learn and finding economics very interesting. i believe the energy is from a miracle our family experienced in that crisis.

been playing with strategies, moving averages and rsi with quite a bit of success on a demo account. just need to work on it more and start taking notes to find if it can be relied on.

im have a little issue i was hoping someone could guide me. i work full time with a young family and the weekends is prime time for learning but meta trader 5 i use doesnt have anything happening. looking into tradeview but looks as though there is a cost. just want to demo for now. bitcoin if im correct runs 24/7 unlike currencys. any recommendations for trading platforms?

looking forward to being part of a like minded community, just need to learn the lingo to fit in :wink:

cheers from sunny UK

Brokers that have crypto currencies on their platforms. The downside trading any overthe weekend is that the spread is large, and really not suitable for live trading.

You could try Pepperstone and IC markets as they do have crypto on their live accounts, whether also for demos, I don’t know.

thanks steve, i have a pepperstone account but didnt like their platform. i however had no idea what i was doing. i should jump back in and have another look.