Another Overtrading Form Especially in Babypips.com!

Hello my friend. I’am still “baby” at fx and just like common baby… :44:
I wrote this thread based on my experience, and specifically for newbie must be read…

After i join babypips.com, i learn a lot of knowledge all bout trading. As u know, i’m very happy to join this site. Coz in this site, i meet some mentor who helped me to move forward greatly. But u know, babypips.com have negative side too. One of them is overtrading. Hmmm…, in which side babypips.com can influence to overtrading?? Well, to short this thread, i will list below:

1. When u have [B]OVER MENTOR[/B] do u like and follow… Why?? becoz this lead start to overtrading and diversify ur trading plan. If u have trading plan that suit to u, just stick with that. Even some mentor or another member have new trading plan that promising or even more than that, just stick with YOURS!!! (for newbie, just like my self this can greatly slowdown to move forward).

2. When u at the [B]CHATROOM[/B]… Every member here will be join and start to chat around fx. Sometimes they will share their market analyze for u and looks like promising too. But [B]WATCH OUT!![/B] If u still lack of discipline, u will only get another overtrading that doesn’t from ur trading plan. For me, chat room is only for take a break after get some class in babypips.com. Becoz if u stay too long in this room, ur lesson will only move a little bit.

But don’t get me wrong, i just wrote this to remind newbie and try to help my friend in order to [B]FOCUS[/B] with their lesson!! But if u’re a genius newbie or special newbie or else, [B]JUST IGNORE[/B] my advice, ok?? :51:

Any other exceptional?? Ofcourse!!! (Join me at Dr.Pipslow class if u want more…) :5: