Anti - sweat system

Toby

Just another question, with this new system of yours, Monday you set pending orders for all the currencies you showed in your first post etc, once the day has ended and some of the pending orders were not hit, do you then move it to the next day or leave pending orders where they were on Monday or do you keep moving them for each new day?

Hey ice, my strategy is bisically a form of straddle we gonna catch the price wherever they go following the trend really, as I said before I’m using this strategy in my live account, trading between 15- 20 pairs depends on how the markets move but normally 15, I will issue signals twice a week , first signals every Sunday evening and all the trades triggered or not triggerred will be cancel on friday before the market close around 8 pm gmt, second every Wednesday 00:00 Gmt ( so tonight I will issue signals with the same pairs again) and all the Wednesday orders will be cancel next following Wednesday again around midnight and re order again at the same time base on current price, but most important with this strategy is your money management I use 20% of my capital and divide it into two ( for Sunday and Wednesday trades) so for example you 1500 dollar capital, I will use 0.01 for Sunday trades and 0.01 for Wednesday, by the way do not move any order at all, you need to wait for Friday evening to close all Sunday signals and Wednesday evening to close the existing signal and re enter again, you only need to watch your trade once the order is possitive 100 pips move your stoploss to break even at least, hope you understand

Haha only 1 or 2 people interested with my signals:17::17::17: anyway less is better lol, perhaps maybe when I show the result might give interest to people, time will tell, I want you ice to assist those ones lol.

There are a few people on your 600 second method still who I reply to and share orders pending etc… I am more then happy to persuade them to come over here.

It makes more sense now with you explaining it to me, so for the orders I placed along side yours, the signals you gave, I will leave those pending until they get triggered or if they havent I will close them on Friday, then today you will obviously show Wednesday signals and then Friday the ones thats either in minus or have not triggered I will cancel apart from the ones that is placed this evening.

I think as most of the threads on here the people who start them fade away after some time though, so the people following do not always come back, but what I like about your threads is you update almost everyday and one can follow your progress which I also like.

Keep them coming.

Hello toby123,

I am intrested in this straddle system, from the next week I will be in…
Will you post your signals in this thread?

Thanks

Hey Toby sounds interesting…

Looking forward for your signals and explanation about the system and logic behind it.

Regards

Toby has good systems, if you stick to the rules and stay disciplined they do work…

Toby, will you post on here also some time when you have fine tuned the details how you work out the daily averages to place your orders?

Your trades which were triggered how they doing?

Here’s the new signals. For Wednesday and this trade will be closed next Wednesday
The second column from the right is TP, third from the right is SL, fourth from the right is pending entry price.

ice, the trades is not over yet we still have two days left for our Sunday signals, hoping we can have possitive result!

Hi Toby

Thanks for the signals, I have placed all of them accordingly, although some of the currencies I do not like trading as the spread with my broker is quite high so about 4 of them I have left out though.

OTherwise, EURJPY has just triggered so basically I am cancelling the pending order for EURJPY sell stop.
Is this also what you have?

Again thanks so much for the help you give us here… Before we know it we will all be driving ferraris along side you :slight_smile:

Buy Stop for CADJPY has also just been triggered, so I am cancelling the Sell Stop for this one also now and letting it ride…

Hey ice you don’t need to cancel anything let it run, this week the market volume is so weak, lol good start for my thread, we might have few losses this week as far I can tell, but anyhow the market is not over yet, pls God help us, are you using it in your live account?

I know my previous comments to cancel opposite order once the other order triggered, the reason behind it to minimise a mess in my platform,actually the other order can serve us hedge when the trend shift in other direction, I know that time we already loss the 100 pip but we might recover a few pips back, before we close all the trades on Friday! Hope you guys won’t be disappointed if we ended up negative this week it’s part of the business, sometimes right sometimes wrong, the most important we manage our account properly by means of money management, remember this guys, I’m using it in my live account and i will tell you the result either good or bad at the end of the week! Next week I will introduce the short term strategy alongside with this weekly strategy, I’m planning to remove the Wednesday signal once I’ve introduce the short term strategy, this strategy we’re going to use only three currency pairs such eurusd audnzd audcad and I will give all the details this weekend.

Icequebe sent me over here. Checking how does it work. Tomorrow morning I will check out the signals.

CHFJPY buy order has been triggered so cancelled the sell stop order, so basically got 3 trades that has triggered sofar for Wednesday signals

JP just check the signals Toby has left here for Wednesday and place pending orders, wanna see how they run…
It was post 29

Crab salads, I have cancelled the other ones already, I will quickly just add them on pending again and leave them then…
I noticed this week was a bit slow but hey it is almost next week though

So I have re added pending orders for the ones I have cancelled though… Say for instance my pending order for EURJPY to buy has triggered when would I close the sell stop then?
Also I see EURJPY is coming close now to the stop loss line, so I am hoping it either turns around or maybe hit stop loss and go down more so my sell stop can trigger and make up

Also placed and order with your other sstem as an inside candle formed yesterday for GBPJPY

Great to have support and I decided to continue the thread