Anti - sweat system

Hi Toby, I’m sorry but for what reason you decided to stop ? any member threat you bad ?
I’m asking because I think your trading ideas really nice. :slight_smile:
Please consider to keep sharing ideas.

Regards

Icequebe, what happened here? Are you going to continue with this in Toby’s absence?

To be honest I do not really know how he worked out his daily averages as to how he places his pending orders…
I have a free weekend though coming up this weekend so I will go through the signals he has given and see if I can figure out how he works this out, if it is possible I would share it here?

I read through the previous thread Toby had, looks good, stumbled across this one also and was wondering did I enter too late?

ok I’ve decided to help the interested ones, pls don’t attack me or calling me jerk, so I can continue giving you signals, here’s the short term trades signals and this will be close after 24 hours., I will issue signals around 12 gmt before NY session start, pls only copy the one with 0.03 lot size.

As soon as the signal triggered cancel the opposite one!

1. good that you are back…
  2. why don’t you use OCO-orders? you wouldn’t have to care about canceling the opposite order…

Good news all round, glad you are back mate, I only just started going through your threads and seen you wanted to leave…

Ahhh brilliant… Welcome back

so this is not really a thread to learn your strategy but a signal?

I will discuss the system and I will make sure everyone’s happy with the result first before sharing this system!

Ok here’s the simple system that will produce you pips daily!!

[B]First, you need two opposite orders set right after 12 gmt and then the entry will be the price at 12 gmt +/- 25% of daily average, same also to our take profit= entry+/- 25% of daily average, our stoploss= entry price[/B]

So all in all what we need is for the price to move 50% to filled our order( either win or loss)the ratio of this is 1:1, but I won’t include here yet the money management that I’m using on how to speed up my earning I want you guys to practice this simple system but yet effective and then when we all master this simple system we’re going to move in money management! And please don’t say any nasty thing here where going to help its other, cause I do believe that saying " together we stand, divided we fall". Ok enjoy guys and please share your result here aswell thanks

Pairs: UsdCad, UsdJpy, GbpUsd, EurJpy, EurUsd,NzdUsd, GbpJpy, UsdChf, AudJpy, ChfJpy.

Note: if the previous bar or daily average is lees than 100 pips, use +/- 25 pips of your entry and take profit.

Hey Toby. A big fan and follower here. Following the thread to see what’s all about. I am glad you came back!

Toby
Are you using this system exclusively with these pairs though?
OR you using other ones also?

JP2012

How have you been doing with this system so far?

And also with you using the 600 second method how is that going for you so far?

Thanks!
please post the long & short term strategies here.
Very very interesting!

Hi Toby

Interesting system you got here. From the signals you gave in post #5 I can see that the TP for the weekly strategy is appr 2 ATR, can you explain how you calculate your BuyStop and SellStop.
Don´t think about that their aren’t that many followers on this thread yet, they will com as soon as you start showing some statistic on this strategy :wink:

How’s it Toby

So how has this system been working so far for you though?
I been using th esignals you gave a couple weeks back and not heard much after that.

You still trading this one’?

Here the signal for this evening!

Two entries per signal, same price, but use two different TP, 100 TP for one and 50 TP for the other, both using same SL of 100. That’s if your account permits, if not, use only one entry with 50 TP and 100 SL…more pips to you guys goodluck — feeling excited.

signal for today! Dec 8,2013
Gbpusd- short
Usdjpy- short
Gbpchf- short
Eurusd- long
Audsud- long
Euraud-short
Eurjpy-short
Gbpaud-short
Gbpcad-short
Gbpjpy-short
Nzdusd-buy
Eurnzd-short
Gbpnzd-short
Gbpchf- long

Pls enter this signals around 00:00 gmt

Hi Toby,

Thanks for sharing your system. I am a bit confused. Your previous straddle signals included both long and short entries, but your last alert shows only a long or short direction. Are we no longer using a straddle?

Great trading!
BK