Any advice for a beginner?

Hello everyone, I’m Kendall and I am new to Forex.

Hello, Kendall. It is great to have you on board. I would suggest you go through the babypips school. It’s free (which still amazes me) and you can work at your own pace.

I hope you will share trade ideas in the future. I look forward to your success.

All the best on the charts.

Steve

I second what steveepperson has said. The foremost and the best advice is to go through the course here. You’d find your way from there. Good luck.

Welcome to the community, Kendall. Start with the education section here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Focus on learning and practising. These are the only things that will help you in the long run.

Focus on learning and practising. These are the only things that will help you in the long run.

Just be consistent.

A beginner needs to be conscious about the steps that you take in the market because you might not know what consequences your decision will have. So, it’s better to obtain knowledge so that you have an idea about what is happening in the market.

Welcome to the community, Kendall. All I can is do not rush into forex trading, just take your time and learn more about how forex works. All the best.

Demo account is good for learning and practicing a strategy. BUT demo account does not have same rules as Live account. Your demo performance on trades has almost 0 reflection on your live account trades as a beginner. Be super humble when you go live through risk management.