ANY ADVISE OF Dax MARKETS BROKERS

Guys i need your advise and experience on Dax Markets?

No idea about this broker! But I see, they have only 1 point out of five; so be careful.

I see, this is your 1st post; why you are asking about this broker? Have any specific reason?

1 Like

Links below should give you enough clarity about the company of question.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14206/daxmarkets-forex-brokers

If you do not want or have the time to go through all of them and read the feedback others have given, let me sum it up for you:
It’s a scam. Do NOT use.

Good morning Sir. I got your info online and would love for you to help me if you can. I joined Daxmarkets thinking I could make some money. I deposit $250 and then I was told to borrow $3974 to invest and I would make a very good profit. Based on what I saw on daxmarkets site it showed that it made a very good profit. I was told that I could get some money from the investment if I paid back the loan from daxmarkets.

I was also told that if I paid the loan and not take any money for two days they would invest again and I would get even more on the money so I did. It look very good after the two days.
I then requested some money from daxmarkets and was told that they invested more than they were to invest and went over by $1400 and if I paid the $1400 I could get the money I requested plus the $1400 back so I send the money. Now I’m in a bind and cant get any money. They send me a letter to sign to say they didn’t do any trade on my account. I need the money. I need to pay back the loan I borrowed I was on vacation in Jamaica and had no money because I send the money I had for my vacation to daxmarkets and I told the man (Jake) that when he called.
Now no one call me anymore and there’s no more trading on the account