Any brokers with 2 pip spread on eur/gbp

Im looking for a broker with 2 pip spread fixed on eur/gbp that uses MT4. So far iv only been able to find Alpari UK but im a US citizen and cant open an account. Anybody have any suggestions?

Which EA? Lucky or Turbo??:p;)

xtreme eur/gbp. why have you used any?

I’ve tested many of them, live, including xtreme. Most of the Eur/Gbp EAs take advantage of the sideways action during the Asian market,but because of the popularity of Lucky and FAPTurbo, most brokers who allow scalping EAs have raised the spread on this pair, especially during the off hours. There’s some debate on the reasoning and various conspiracies but I don’t see how it matters…they used to work well, now they don’t. If you find that magical 2-3pip spread with a US broker, take advantage of it while you can.:smiley:

well i wouldn’t put to much faith in fapturbo, nothing but a fly by night outfit.

Alpari has a US branch as well.

Like the previous post though, I’d suggest caution in trusting your money to a black box system like FAPTurbo.

Backtest results have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

You know, if it sounds too good…

I just found out that Alpari UK has different spreads on the live accounts than on the demo. The demo is only 2 pips for which the ea did good on but the live spreads are more like 4 pips. Thats very deceiving of them. Igmarkets have a 2 pips fixed spread on the eurgbp but they dont use MT4.

Forex-Metal has 3 pips on EURGBP (but not from 5pm to 8am GMT).

acm has a 1 pip spread if the account has a balance of 50000+. otherwise its 3 pips. hope this helped a little

Tadawulfx 3 pips spread for EURGBP
Liteforex 3 pips spread for EURGBP
Fxopen 3 pips spread for EURGBP

Are these spreads on live accounts or demo? Do they go up during the asian session

ah bro i feel your pain…im from canada and can use apari UK but than i found out my province BC passed BS law trying to regulate what companys we use…lifes a big police state eh:mad:

[QUOTE=Ichigo;84953]Tadawulfx 3 pips spread for EURGBP
Liteforex 3 pips spread for EURGBP
Fxopen 3 pips spread for EURGBP

[/QUOTE

Sorry…My friend told me now they have just increased the spread to 5 pips already at Asian Market

Uh, hello.

Brokers do not raise spreads because of
one pathetic EA.

I suggest that some of you learn the market.

Even the ECN model spread widens when
half the world is asleep and when there is
very low volume and low liquidity as is
the case with Eur/Gbp at London night
time. Clearly, people who think that
spreads is the Holy Grail are total
newbies with zero knowledge.

I am using Kerford Investments and they are giving 2 pip spread on all majors.

Pronetfx have floating spreads but my EA ( eurgbp scalper ) works well during the asian session. I found the spreads on demo are the same as the live account. Fractional pip pricing, no requotes ever since they have no dealing desk.

Would recommend them as I use them myself, but depends on what you are looking for from a forex broker. For swing traders, it makes no difference but scalpers and news traders, this broker seem to be great (so far).

Hello, my broker is ACM &they have 2 pips spread on eurgbp for the standard account.

If you go to their web site, you�ll find their spread rates listed�
HAPPY TRADING

Hello there [B]neSSa[/B]

You need to look at the date stamps on these posts.

You are replying to ghosts!! :eek: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since lasts replies said April 2009, didn�t notice the first one said 2008�
Thanks tymen1 for bringing it to my attention�
Regards!!!