Any Deriv Alternatives?

Hi all. I’d like to trade synthetic Indies, but I’m in the UK and Deriv doesn’t have UK registration. Are there any decent brokers offering synthetic indices I can register in the UK please?

Good luck with those indices. You are going to need it.

1 Like

Well, I’m yet to get an account so that’s why I’m asking.

XTB and Pepperstone … and @THE_GOATE is right!

2 Likes

Yes, I just read Pepperstone offer synthetic indices but when I visited the website and searched the assets they offer I didn’t see synthetics specifically, just normal indices. I’m not worried about what @THE_GOATE said. I appreciate the concern though so no hate.

Yes, I believe there is an alternative to Deriv, and initially, I used to use Deriv. But trading in their trading instrument—crash & boom—appeared to be full of dullness at a certain point, and I was just losing interest gradually. Then, I started trading with FXOpulence, being influenced by the innovation in their synthetic indices trading instruments. In fact, I was interested in crypto trading, so I started trading in their crypto500 pair and USD basket altogether. However, as a synthetic indices trader, I am really happy with the broker so you can try FXO broker if you are searching for innovative synthetic indices trading instruments.