Any experience with zulutrade?

Hi,

I have been working with zulutrade and found the website very interesting. I have opened my live account and so far I have made good profits. However is very important to manage risk and choose carefully the best providers, otherwise according to my experience there is big chance of loss.

Anyone have any comments or shere experiences with zulutrade ?

Thanks.

Do you know which broker has better execution time?

They say that have better performance with FXCM. You can ask to tech support in their website.

I tried palying around with funds there a few times, did not really go as I projected.

you need to limit the risk always, and not overexpose your account - then all will be fine and your account management will be successful.

You really think so? Do you happen to have an account there and if so are you in profit?
Because I can tell you I was there trading for close to 8 months and took a lose in the sum of 30K…reason being is I think forex is short term profits there is no long term system to win the the game of forex.

Of course I have a live account! I have also published on various occasion my results. I have been winning for the past 2 years! :wink:

I am sorry that you lost, however, maybe forex are not your markets. Better go with bonds or managed accounts - seems you are not really up for doing that for yourself.
You should be more careful when you trade - patience and risk-aversiveness, is the most important thing.

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - A CLEAR HORIZON

Wow!!! nice performance! very nice!!! however, how do you see a follower being able to follow you in that swing trading ? afterall, do not forget that our accounts are pretty small…what would be your settings suggestion?

Hi Eddy,
Thanks!
Each trade should be up to 5% of the entire account, the settings on the followers account should be set accordingly.
Does that help?
Regards.

It actually does!!! THank you !! 5% is a pretty much far amount to allocate!!!
We all can benefit from you! You are a serious trader! it is a pleasure to have met you!

I appreciate that eddy, thanks.
Glad I could help, its a pleasure.

Sure, I do appreciate good responsible traders whenever I see them.
So, how do you consider continuing trading this week? do you follow the macro news, or you more of a technical analysis trader?

I never trade the news but I’m always aware that is has the power to override any technicals in the market, at any time. I would say the the markets move based on technicals 90% of the time and 10% fundementals.

This is taken from my zulu page;

‘I am a full time professional trader with almost 10 years experience with various markets, but with an expertise in currency. — My trading system is based purely on technical analysis and is traded on the 8 major currencies [EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, NZD, CHF, AUD, JPY] and their pairs ONLY, as these are the most traded and thus most predictable pairs. — The system uses long term moving averages, correlation and support and resistance to find the highest probability long term trends and trades within those large trends. This allows for multiple positions with no additional risk, as the original positions stops are moved to break even. So only potential gain, no added risk. — Trades are executed using the support and resistance of price action and are always 1 to 1 risk to reward [allowing for spread]. I avoid high importance news releases and most trades are executed during the liquidity of london market hours. — AS A FOLLOWER, EACH POSITION SHOULD BE APPROXIMATELY 5% OF YOUR ACCOUNT, NO MORE! — Using correlation and relevant hedging, this high probability, low risk system results in steady gains overtime and ultimately a system that outperforms most others. — HAPPY TRADING!’

So today, I am aware of the news releases but they will not stop me from executing any trades as none of the should be what I consider to be high importance or significant news releases.

Regards.

I see!! So one position 5%, then we go up to 5 positions for example - lets say 15% value at risk. Not bad at all, I would say…

Zulu is actually not that bad but don’t expect too much. That is not the place to get rich in an instant.

I tried zulutrade an year ago, from what I see most of the providers, once they get many followers, they focus on reducing trades and lot size to keep the more possible commissions. they get paid from the generated lots on each follower, so you can imagine how could change their interests after a while…
Also, I would personally avoid grid trading because even if they look very profitable, in the begin, if there is a big volatility they have much more chances to destroy the account.

Well a lot has changed since a year ago. There have been quite many changes and new features implemented for the follower’s benefits. like zuluguard, reverse trades, trade locks, trailing stops, you name it…Should you implement each of them you can find quite a good trading ground to follow. And who told you.one should follow the traders to the end- this is not the stock market- so just go to the next good trader should you not like the performance of the previous one. simple as that.

In zulutrade, we can’t open other position directly, we must wait for 5second or more. Its the weak of zulu.
I decide to trade in PAMM, its good place. I can use my scalping EA there. The broker of liteforex is my place making money online…

THAT’S UNTRUE AND A LIE.
there is no time lag in opening and or closing positions. Recently zulutrade implemented and trailing stop for followers as well. PAMM accounts are quite different - should you don’t like account management then pamm is your mean to make money. But, choose a regulated broker mate, come on! Be smart about online trading.