ANY EXPERIENCED TRADERS MAKING AT LEAST 100k A YEAR TRADING?

Oh please, let there be light!
P.S. Troll alert methinks.

I suggest you use the quote feature…
It is not clear exactly who you are addressing !!!
Also it makes no sense if you are posting a message referring to something 20-30 posts back …unless you put the quote or the online id of the person…
My suggestion…please use the reply with quote feature…

I made $288 in the last 24 hours trading at 20K lot size

so…why am I writing this…
to prove to all the disbelievers…Yes…it can be done…making 100K per year can be done

Is that you This_Barb?

The Ever Discerning VIPER

i doubt many of you guys will believe me, i’ve only learned of the forex less than 2 years ago, however from the very begining i had what most of you did not, i had a professional consistently profitable trader mentor (I’m talking 60% minimum a month), even with that it took me a long time, & yes i trade live, i probably spent around 1 year in the beginning only with the demo.

now the result of this is 40% regular increase a month usually above 50% , the worst case scenario that can ever happen is like a 15% gain, that’s if the market is pure **** for that entire month which is rare, like once a year.

anyways thats what you can expect from pro level traders, you can also make 100% increases a month easily if you want to up your risk management and your strategy is that good, but I’d suggest nobody does that till they have a large capital saved up & can think twice.

i wont answer any messages anyone sends me on anything, so don’t bother

Under two years is not a long time, it’s a perfectly acceptable length of time to learn something that can give a good, lifelong income.

I would take issue with the idea that 100% increases a month can be obtained ‘easily’, but you are obviously right to say that with the right approach and a clear strategy a high return is possible.

I wonder why you had to be so negative, though, starting out telling us that we would not believe you, then closing with that hilariously grumpy bit about don’t bother me, I won’t answer you?!

Being a consistently profitable trader is a good thing, it should have you in a happy place, so cheer up about it lol!!

ST

Yeah, I am wondering as well. Plus I do not see “under 2 years” as consistency. To check for consistency it would at min. need 5, better 10 years imho. There are probably a thousand examples of some who made high returns for a year and more and after that it went back to the market. I know it’s possible with my EAs to make 2000% per year, but this is with very high risk. Unlikely that this will work for 10 years. Maybe 2 years, yes. With a lot of luck. Martingale also works. Until you hit the death loss string!

The strategy i use isn’t one i created its trend trading system that is only learned of privately, i can’t say I’ve been consistent for the entire year because i haven’t been live for a year yet (about 8 months), but i use the exact same startegy as the veterans that have been keeping it up for 5 +years. so there isn’t a reason for it to fail anytime soon… along as the market moves, I’ll be making pips.

& sorry for the negativity.

ST is being too polite. Let’s put these incredible numbers in perspective: let’s assume a 40% regular return per month as you say. So if you start off with $1,000 compounding after 2 years, converts it to $2.3 MILLION. After 3 years, you’re sitting on $130 MILLION. Moreover, this is your first ever post, which makes me a little suspicious here … oh and I definitely won’t be contacting you.

yes that is exactly true, i’m not even kidding. But there is a reason why this still isn’t often, you don’t exactly ever want more than 100k inside a brokers account + the liquidity you need for all this money, at this point your gonna have to find a real prime broker which is other difficulty’s

Finding a good broker with that much capital is not a problem. Thinkorswim.com is a very good broker 2500 minimum account. The last time I spoke to nial fuller via email I told him I was looking for a broker within a few days a had 2 brokers I dont remember there names it was a while ago. Both were true ecn’s but they wanted more than I was will to invest with a new broker. One was not in the usa so I could not trade with them anyway. My point here is money has a way of finding money so finding a good broker with real money to put up is and never will be a problem unless your an idiot. Just being honest here.

I’m sorry but if I was making 100k per year trading fx I would not be on this or any other forum.

Just because no one here (who is willing to post and not just hanging back and reading and laughing) is owning up to making decent money trading, does not mean it isn’t being done daily.

While I still think that your numbers sound, er, optimistic (quite apart from anything else, one can make an awful lot of money earning far fewer pips than you describe, so personally when I get to a good level in any given day I just take some time off!), I do get your point about others having trialled your strategy. I was taught to trade Forex, myself, so although having traded for under two years myself I am consistently profitable and feel that I will remain so.

And thank you for the apology! Generally, this site is a great resource for the not grumpy, and (rightly) pretty limited for people who crash in being rude or arrogant. We like our zen environment here, perhaps lol.

What can I say? I’m a gentleman lol!

Why on Earth would earnings level have anything to do with whether one posted on a forum? It is surely simply a question of whether one enjoys it or not?

And ftr there are plenty of people on this site who ‘own up’ to making decent money trading, and of course it is being done daily, I am not entirely sure what point you are making?

ST

okay …guys
I am back !!!
From November 1 2011 till current I have made $6100
I am trading at 30K position sizes…
In the last 10 days because of less liquidity in the market I have not made a whole lot of moolah but from Nov 1 2011 till dec 15 it was good…I hope to do well in the new year 2012

Howzzat ?
I am in contact with a few really good traders and they all tell me that playing at 30K position sizes and $6100 in 2 months …is good …so I am happy…and I am sharing this with you guys…

It means that I must have made a nett gain of 2000 pips.

Enjoy !!

I am back again to report my account
today my account is $7600 in profit.
and I repeat…my claim.

I personally know 5 traders who are making more than 200K per year…!!!

So if you are making so much mula where’s you technique and system you obviously don’t need to charge being so so rich

First - I live in Sunny California - USA
Cost of living is very very high !!
I am not a rich person by california standards…
I drive a Toyota Camry

Now about trading…Why should I give people my technique ?
I want to make money trading…not teaching people.
Nor do I want to give things away for free…

I am writing my true numbers
since November 2011 I have made $7600

Okay !!!

That’s all fine and dandy , and kind of you to share your windfall . But fail to see what purpose it serves to post how much you have one. Especially on a website where a lot of new people might see your post and think this forex lark is simple. Surely there has to be responsibility somewhere here.

Was under the impression this website was about informing new traders from informed traders the way forward.

The point of posting such messages is
a) You can see my progress since November 1 2011
b) The thread asks …Is there anyone making more than 100K per year .

But you have a valid point…

so…I shall always have a point of advice at the end…
The message I shall always have is

P.S. A piece of advice to everyone…Dont think Forex trading is easy…it is very difficult and you can lose your full capital which you have in your account…

That’s great

We can be friends now

Lol