Any Forex Trader from The Philippines here?

Hello Filipino traders,

I trade with Pepperstone. You can see my live account [U][B]here[/B][/U]

Trade accordingly.

Hi, gurenu!

Iā€™m a Filipino living in Cebu. If you have questions regarding trading donā€™t hesitate to send me a pm :slight_smile:

there you guys,if fxturtle has an account with pepperstone then its all good :slight_smile: nice to see you here :smiley: happy trading mga kabayan :smiley:

gurenu, kamusta? Saan ka ba sa Pinas?

hi, iā€™m from philippines, unfortunately iā€™m a greenhorn!

Hi, being a greenhorn is not a disadvantage as there are a lot of traders who have been in the game for a long time but are still losing money on ā€œsureā€ trades hehe

Iā€™m from the Philippines, too.

there is nothing unfortunate about being a greenhorn, stay positive coz that you will need that in forex, :slight_smile: we all have or had our first baby steps in forex, even with a year live trading EXP i still think i have a long way to go to learn :slight_smile:

Ok guysā€¦ what is ā€œgreenhornā€ means?

Hahahaā€¦ I am glad you find it funny and make your day brighter today :slight_smile: You can thank me later ā€¦lolā€¦

Ahhhā€¦ I get itā€¦ I just google that wordā€¦

So why do they call it a greenhorn, not a pinkhorn, or maybe a purepulehorn? To many words for ā€œnewbieā€

Wowā€¦ very interesting historyā€¦impressive how you know these thingā€¦

I can now add my new found word ā€œgreenhornā€ into my vocabulary :)ā€¦

Thank you Banker alwaysā€¦ :slight_smile:

today i learned something new, :slight_smile: thank youā€¦ much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

How are you?

Iā€™m new in this forum and If youā€™re interested in forex trading (dummy accts or real accts) pls send me a message so I can discuss some information/opportunities with you regarding forex. Bytheway, Iā€™m a filipino but based in Limassol, Cyprus. I have attached a site for your ref (ironfx.com). Thanks.

I got a few trader friends from Philippines. I was told there are NO regulated brokers in the Philippines, only bucketshops.
there is no regulatory body for FX trading there.

itā€™s great to learn something new every day, right :slight_smile:
you can also use green apple instead of greenhornā€¦ or simply ā€˜greenā€™ or ā€œiā€™m greenā€

yup, there are no regulation for forex here in the Phil. but I guess admiral markets opened an office here, I do not know if that counts, and is it ok for a broker to have fixed spreads? that scares meā€¦ :smiley:

anyway most traders i know including my self trade with an international online broker based outside the country, like oanda and hotforex, pepperstone etc. due the bad track of forex brokers in the past hereā€¦

I do know someone whoā€™s like a hedge fund manager and can trade with an assured 85% gain, with contracts and so on. Heā€™s been trading since 16. Iā€™ve been in a forex trading company last year and unluckily, I left because that company and my mentors were highly ineffective and I was scared to get a lot of clients and lose all their money. But right now, I just opened an account with FXCM since it was one of the brokers my friend recommended me. But I plan on investing on my friendā€™s hedge fund by January, so I will let you know. FYI, as he told me, if Iā€™ll invest 100K, it can grow up to 500K or more within a year depending on market volatility, particularly gold and crude oil. As traders, we all know that gradual move between conservative and aggressive trading anyway. Happy trading! :slight_smile:

Mga brod and sis. Paki-add po ng Facebook ko, po. https://www.facebook.com/neil.lim.714

Salamat

Friendly reminders to my Filipino friends, if someone is telling you ā€œit is ASSUREDā€, STAY AWAY and RUN. I want to save you a lot of grief. I have many Filipino friends here in Canada and they even told me whatā€™s happening in the big scam in the Philippines in the last few weeks. In Forex or trading financial markets in general, there are a lot of con artist, preying in the most gullible and naive. THERE IS NO GUARANTEED PROFITS trading financial instruments.

Hello! Thank you for the reminder. But Iā€™ve seen papers and proofs from him, so I just want to clear his image. Anyway, I decided to trade my money myself, at my own risk, so far, so good with gold.

thats so true, I mean like here in the philippines, forex trading have a very bad image even in local small financial forums, coz of all the cons and scams that came in the past, even now people still fear the word forex, I have a cousin (who never even traded demo) whom I argued with after investing like 10k USD in an Indonesian broker that is based here in manila, I dont even remember their name, and it still scare the heck out of me like thats big money around here. Im not pointing fingers but I dont wana see her through away such amountā€¦ anyway just stay saafe and wise guys and happy trading to everyone.