Any Forex Trader from The Philippines here?

Hello :slight_smile: I’m a Pinoy also … Almost 1 year learning and re-learning on this market :smiley: I’m from the south … the place where the BDR and AMAN Scam happened :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Synapse;482587”]Hello :slight_smile: I’m a Pinoy also … Almost 1 year learning and re-learning on this market :smiley: I’m from the south … the place where the BDR and AMAN Scam happened :D[/QUOTE]

Synapse , by any chance , are you from CDO?

I’m from Iligan bro :slight_smile: Are you from CDO?

[QUOTE=“Synapse;482917”]Di pod tika ma PM brad … gi add tika as a friend please accept the invitation. I think that way we can send PMs then … hehe.[/QUOTE]

Cge bai ill accept as soon as I am with my computer , can’t find your request sa babypips na mobile app e… Anyway bai, how’s your trading ? Dugay nako Cge pangita trader here sa MISOR para at least may ka brainstorm Ba. Do you happen to know any local forex community dito sa atoa?

Hi there, I am a “newbie”. Can you guys tell me the local brokers in Philippines? I only know MetisEtrade, Inc. (located in 26th Street corner 4th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig) and Admiral Markets (which has set up an office already in Manila and I heard that it’s very popular). Besides these two brokers, are there any more local Forex brokers in Philippines. Thanks

HI everyone Im from DAVAO.

like most of you guys also learn a lot from the site.Babypips undergrad though. Been trading the market for almost a year now. so far so good with Oanda.

if you can be consistent 20% per week-1000USD i think tama na mag full time…i dont know if you will agree

200*44= around 8800 which is not enough. lol. make higher. >_< anyway, full time ka senior?

Hi All,

If you don’t see your post, it means that it has been moderated.

This is a reminder that we are an English only forum. Feel free to repost your messages in English. :slight_smile:

Email us at <[email protected]> if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Pipzilla
BabyPips.com Forum Moderator

Nice to find filipino’s willing to help, sir suggest naman po ng broker… nag aaral palang po ako… salamat

oanda, fxcm and octafx. :3 exnessfx will do for high risk trader. :3

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing okay back home.

@ Dwight - make sure to check out BP school then ask questions along the way…

Good-luck!

If you Trying out 1Pipfix.com i recommended for you they have a Mini/Micro $100 account type, my friends in Manila used them and heard good feedback from them, they habe Low spreads on over 60 Currencies, Metals, Futures, CFD’s.

Good Luck.

Hello GLN, it’s been awhile that you’ve studied forex trading, for me you cannot feel the market if you don’t start trading with a minimal deposit of $100. Forex trading is awesome and very interesting.

Don’t be carried by your emotions when trading. Stay calm!!!

hi,

im a filipina Account Manager of one global Forex Company. im not sure if this account is still active, if yes, please get back to me for more infos.

If you want a real deal local Forex Trading company, you can check out MetisEtrade. They have actual financial consultants you can visit or talk to if you need advice on currency trading. You can also attend their Happy Trading Hours every Friday, where you can learn more about forex trading in a relaxed and fun environment.

Is this MetisEtrade authorized in the Philippines?

hi i am trading for 3 years now, me and my group in the Philippines is trading with ACFX. Money is safe as they are registered, licensed and regularly audited by Deloitte and PwC. They have good execution and withdrawal of profit is hassle free (which is the most important thing for me). Unlike other brokers, making so many excuses for you not to withdraw. This broker is really one of a kind. Try them, ACFX is our top choice! acfx.com

I know many Philippines traders in my trading group. I will surly let them know and they will get back to you soon.

That’s great SurtiTrader! Let me know if i can be of help.