Any good broker available for Nigerians

Good day, I am from Nigeria and for a while now I’ve been researching about good brokers and almost all of them tend not to be available for Nigerians. Forex.com, CMC, etc.
I just want to get suggestions on good brokers that i can use here in Nigeria.
Thank you

FXTM - Been using them without any issue.

Their registration/verification process might be a bit tedious but it’s all for the best.

1 Like

You can also try IB, Hotforex, Tickmill, they offer very good trading conditions especially for rookie traders. Also they can boast with trusted license for trading services from UK or US.

You can use any reliable broker that accepts clients from all countries. I am not sure if there is any broker that suits Nigeria. Just open an account with some of the mentioned brokers here. You should stay away from forex-com, it would be very complicated for you when it comes to verification. Personally, I use Forexchief broker and I have a friend in Kenya that trades with the broker too. He deposits and withdraw funds via perfectmoney. Easy peasy. Their verification process is very easy. You can even decide not to verify and trade in peace.

1 Like

You can try fxbrew, spreads are as low as 0.1 pips on major pairs and support is available 24/5 via live chat.
I myself am using them for the past month, Started with 500$ and depositing big now, withdrawals are processed within 48hrs, withdrew 1500$ yesterday only and everything went smooth.
Faced absolutely no issues till date. And am using MT5 as trading platform. They offer MT4 too, if you want that. You can give them a try by opening a micro account to test first, if they suit your requirements.

1 Like

Thanks alot. I’ll definitely check them out

Used FXCM before? Been researching about them and they seem cool and they’ve got a South African branch too that covers Africa.

1 Like

Never heard of those but I’d definitely check them out. Thanks alot

Hi Sapen,

Our South African branch is hosting a free trading tour over the next couple of months with presentations on trading techniques and the market outlook. The next dates scheduled for 18 May in Durban and 8 June in Pretoria if you’re in the area and would like to attend.

Jason

73.62% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

1 Like

Did you check their minimum deposit requirement and payment systems they offer?

I have an ECN account, for which the minimum deposit requirement was $100, but I did inquire about micro when I first opened the account, for micro account it is $5. As for payment systems, I deposit and withdraw via crytpo’s. the funds are transferred quickly using cryptos.