Any Good Robots?

I have been experimenting with really impressing results with some tools a friend of mine developed, is not a robot though, which brings me to my question has anybody had good consistent experiences with any robot out there?

They have a thread devoted to only “robots.” But IMO, you’re better off trading yourself. I wouldn’t trust a robot with my money.

I second that, if you are too lazy to take the time to learn the currency pairs and trade, then forex is not your market. It�s your money you are trading with, maybe you can use a robot to help you understand the market, but as long as it explains what it does and not on a live account.

My broker ac-markets has some web tools to download from their site, free and easy to use, these kind of tools will help you to understand the market, but the decision will be all yours�
Good trading!

I second that, if you are too lazy to take the time to learn the currency pairs and trade, then forex is not your market. It�s your money you are trading with, maybe you can use a robot to help you understand the market, but as long as it explains what it does and not on a live account.

My broker ac-markets has some web tools to download from their site, free and easy to use, these kind of tools will help you to understand the market, but the decision will be all yours�
Good trading!

I just answered on another answered quoting this: �If the strategy were so good they probably wouldn’t be selling it, but would instead look to take advantage of the long term success by trading it themselves. And the more saturated a strategy becomes the less it will work�

R2D2 and 3CPO proved to be pretty reliable robots.

I assure you, all the others available on this market with a simple web search are crap.

[B]I have found an excellent forex robot!! [/B] :smiley:

Here it is!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

By tymen1 at 2008-06-10

Haha great post tymen as always :slight_smile:

Lee

Hehehe that is definitely the only forex robot that MAY give you some money at the end!
Great posting tymen
GL to all, specially those using a forex robot, you�ll need it more than the rest of us :smiley: