Any idea about EUR/JPY?

I have 2 trade open at 127.704 and 129.022 and its going up now. Please give me a idea it will down or not ?

I mean, did you place a buy or sell order??

1 Like

I have placed sell order

Well, why did you place a sell order in the first place?

1 Like

when did you open those trades?

1 Like

I read somewhere people said its going to near 125. So I thought I can sell now. Actually, I’m new and don’t have enough idea. DO you think it will back or I should close them at loss $250 ???

One today and another yesterday

I mean you could keep the trade open if you want, but it depends on how much you have in your account. I just looked at the chart and I would just close it to be honest. I’m assuming you’re using a demo account, right?

where do you get your insights from? For me, I use tradingview, that’s one of the best in my opinion

1 Like

I see that instaforex.

Its my real account. not demo.

Yeaa, close the trades. And you HAVE to use stop losses on every trade you place. Otherwise you can wipe out your account very quickly

I would practice more on a demo account until you develop a nice profitable strategy, then switch to a live account

From my technical analysis, I think there is a higher probability of an upwards move. There is an inverse head-and-shoulders chart pattern, which indicates a reversal. Price is yet to break the neckline though, but if it does, expect a strong move up.
I would advise trading more on a demo account and spending more time studying how to analyse charts and other important aspects of trading, before jumping into the real thing.
Good luck!

1 Like

It is not an ideal approach of trading. On what basis you have open your trade? Why you are asking will the price do down. Trading needs proper knowledge and skills. Different people will give you different opinion. Will you go to highway to drive a car without being an expert driver? It’s also like that. Be skilled. Go for live trading.