Any idea about Hotforex?

I plan to open account at Hotforex. Hope to get feedback from you all.

Is it any bad or negative feedback from hotforex?

How is it?? As I know this broker operated for 3 years so far, still fresh.

I tried a hotforex demo account based on good feedback in forums. No problems but I found the spreads were too big.

Also tried a few others, of the ones I tested Oanda and Alpari worked the best for me (using MT4), so I opened a micro account with Alpari just because they are based in Europe, but there wasn’t really anything else to choose between the two…

But I feel that hotforex spread is lower than alpari no? Because I backtested my EA , hotforex more profitable than alpari uk

Maybe it varies then, I only compared the spreads a couple of days.

HotForex was on my short list as they seem good from what I’ve read.

Did u perform some backtest using their data? Because I backtested my EA , the results is diff when i backtest on market open day and market close day. Any idea ?

No I don’t know how to back test, I just had MT4 open 4 times in parallel with 4 brokers watching the same currency pairs and comparing the spreads.

hotforex is ok, I have no experience with EAs though, so im not sure how well it works, i see other traders trying out their EAs on live accounts with hotforex, spreads are good on majors, there is a new account they have with fixed spreads, I have not tried it yet but if im not mistaken eurusd is at 1.8 pips. as far as my trading goes its all good. best of luck.

Yeah the FIX spread account is interesting with only 1.8 pips spread on EUR/USD.

And you can get 0.5 pips on every trade back with HF Rebates. So It can make every trade even more profitable.