Any Indicator that will work on this EA

Hello Everyone,
I discovered a EA that can work on custom indicators… It’s name is Luke’s Universal EA

Does anyone have any indicator that’ll work fine with this EA
To apply an indicator you should apply indicator on chart and change the {Custom Indicator Name} Parameter to the Exact Indicator Name

Here’s the EA file 1drv.ms/u/c/d05e02cedbef401c/EeyQCWzjda5NjsQBrdQzY7EBswjUtNEPd7upHLQV2VGRKg?e=qbppfv
Copy and paste above link

Here’s the EA setfile - 1drv.ms/u/c/d05e02cedbef401c/EcGf0QU847pBkpmjYSLkhhUBS5eMqi8MJAC8bqwDPyRFZg?e=FludUR

Copy and paste above link

[You can also try to make a new setfile for that indicator]

THE LINKS ARE ONLY OF EA FILES AND NOT OF ANY PROMOTION OR SOMETHING

Oh, I see! :blush: This is the file you mentioned on another post. :smiley: I tried looking it up and it seems like people incorporate different indicators with this. :smiley: I hope someone here is more familiar with this and can help you out! :blush:

The whole thing is the wrong way round.

You should start from “This is what I need to be able to display” and move from there to “Are there any indicators that can display it?”, and if there are, then after you can trade consistently profitably with it, you might decide that you want to end up with “Can this be automated by an EA”?

To try to do it the way that you’re trying to do it at the moment, with the logic all back-to-front, putting the cart before the horse, is not a recipe for success or any favorable outcome! :grimacing:

2 Likes