Any informayion about PQM and IFCM broker

Hey everyone! Recently I faced IFCM and met there a possibility of creating my own composite instrument. Is there anybody who have already tried this perk? I am trying to deal with it by myself, but it’s not really working out yet. If there is any one who traded with PQM, please help. And can anybody tell me is this company reliable or not?

Hey there! It is a reliable broker. I trade here for 2 years. Don’t worry about your money.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Thanks. Anyway, I am going to check it by withdrawing small deposits and gained money.

You welcome. Yes, feel free to check any company. Actually, I was making the same stuff with deposit at first. Nearly 10 times I have withdrawn about 10$ and deposited them back. So, I totally understand you. The only thing I know about PQM – this perk works only on nettradex platform.

Thank you once again. But actually, I would like to know more about PQM and about pitfalls of it.

Hi! PQM is a great thing and there are no pitfalls with it. To be short I would like to advise once again check all the information at company’s site. There is a lot of useful information by the way. Also, my advice is to check PQM library at first. This way you can understand everything you need by having an example at your service.

Can anybody please tell me why I need Pqm? Actually, there are lots of instruments and you always have one to trade with. I mean gains in trading is about your skills not about instruments.

Just FX, just hardcore?:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Look, I understand usability of pqm this way: If you link two or three instruments which directly affect the value of each other, you can significantly increase the volatility of the instrument, so you can gain more on them. Of course, if I understood everything correctly.

In principle everything is correct. The whole point in the correlation of tools. Sure, you can increase the volatility, but before creating your own instrument I one more time would like to advise take a look on PQM library.

I still don’t understand why reinvent the wheel. I’m fine with instruments the broker has.

Thanks once again! Trejo, I will take your advice. JImBim, have nothing to response you. As you wish, thanks you too.