Any one to join my forex journey?

Hi Rad,

I am Bank (My nickname) 26 living in Thailand, Can I join you?

Yeah, Peter. Good to see your positive efforts for a forum and their members. Hope to see your analysis soon with a forum.

Whatā€™s the terms and conditions to join in your team?

Hi Peter only 2 conditions passion to learn and second, will to share what ever you know about FX so we all can benefit and grow together :heart:

1 Like

Hi mate, I am with you on this one. For me, it is also all about learning now. I hope to finish the babypips school successfully and gain extra insight from articles on the web. I wish you the best of luck!

I agree. Please, tell me the procedure.

Tag me in a comment so that I can get the procedure to join the team for learning and getting the idea behind your strategy of work in trading.

1 Like

Hi Radoo.

I am fairly new to forex trading and have just had a suggestion made to me that I join this group, if I can, to hopefully learn from fellow minded traders. I am self taught but would really like to hear what others have learnt etc?
Please let me know how I can join the group and hopefully grow with all of you guys.
Regards, Brendan.

Growing your wisdom is true wealth.

Hi Radoo,
Do you mind adding me too. I am fairly new into forex trading. Will appreciate some help.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join now, and become a more active participant right after finishing the babypips school.

1 Like

Itā€™s a fine line. Okay. Go through the pips school minimum 2-3 times.

I would love to join too I am on the same page as you please tell me how can i join the group

Hello Radoo,

Iā€™d be very interested in how the progress for this endeavor is going?
Iā€™m not asking to join just yet as Iā€™m so new that I havenā€™t even completed the babypips training.

Thanks

Hey Radoo .am grace from Kenya also sailing on the same boat.hoping soon I will be able to trade with my live account. Best wishes in your forex interest.

1 Like

Hi guys!..
im so happy 2 be here!..please hw can i join the themeā€¦ive been demo trading for a monthā€¦and i definitely want to learn more and share alsoā€¦thank for this opportunity!..