Any one to join my forex journey?

Hi Guys,

I am Rad 33 living in London, since August 2017 I started to look into forex, got very much addicted to the MT5 Platform demo account, so I am spending all my free time looking up charts forums YouTube etc etc…very eager to learn and be a successful trader which I know is hard work to learn and put that learning in to practice but the reason I am posting this is that it would be great to meet some people who are on the same level of learning as I am and so we can learn and go throught this forex journey together . :slight_smile:

Kind regards Rad

3 Likes

Hi Rad,
I am in a similar position myself .
Determined to figure out the forex market and still in the early stages . I’m spending as much time as possible figuring things out
I’d be up for sharing some ideas or just some moral support.
My name is Ronnie , I’m in Edinburgh,
Let me know what you think
Stay lucky
Cheers

Hi Ronnie

Sure mate we can stay in touch and exchange ideas and knowledge .

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Although I have finished my initial learning process but I would like to join with you! Tell me the process.

1 Like

Yes, I am also interested. How can I join in your team?

1 Like

Hello Radoo, I am with your educational process! How can we learn together?

It’s really nice when someone willing to share some valuable educational materials. Thank you Rad, come back rapidly with more exclusive. Hope it would be great for us.

1 Like

I have almost similar condition like you. But started demo trading before long time from you. I was continued with MT4. Now I am doing micro account and trying to improve myself by current trading situation. How was your demo result first two weeks ?

Hi Chris

I have jumped the hurdle and opened mt5 demo account straight away where in the first week trading without any idea what I was doing made profit of around 5k demo obviously where then I wondered hmm how did I do it ??? that was back in middle of August, so I stared to educate myself but was taking wrong turns etc etc and going back to the demo account I was about -25k lol where then I educate my self even more to this stage where I am at -14.5k and been advised to come back and start it from the beginning so I am now this great babypis course and learning it from the beginning :wink: and looking to learn my forex journey way up :slight_smile:

Hi Rad, I’m in the same situation., trying to go through the learning process without skyping any part.
I’m really young and trying to learn has many has possible. I’ve got so many questions, I hope we’ll find same time to trade info.

Hey Rad,

I’m on about the same page as you, trying to fine tune my techniques and become a consistent trader. I think it’d be a great idea to have someone on the same page as you to bounce ideas off of and communicate. This can be a lonely process so knowing you’re not all alone can really help. I’d love to join you so we can help eachother on this mission.

1 Like

It really nice to hear that there are still some people who are actually sharing their learned lesson from the market and helping others.

1 Like

Yes butter. It’s a positive sign. We should learn from others to increase trading performance and also have to share current learning process.

2 Likes

Hi Rad!

I’m Ed and I’m on the same journey, but with BTC/USD. 34 and live in London too. Would be great to connect.

Ed.

Can you ensure what exactly you achieved from Babypips course and demo that you have explained? I am too much confused about the learning process you have.

hie Rad .im on the same journey with you and i will be very glad to connect with you so that we can share ideas

Hi Guys, looks like where all in the same boat!!
I have a circle of people i work with who help people like us in FX. Ive been doing it for 4 weeks and what I’ve learned is amazing…
im in London too and it would be great for us to met up. I attend an event on Thursdays and we could all met up their…

Jay

1 Like

Thank you for learning something. But what you have learned ?

Hi guys

I’d also like to join the group. I’ve been trading for some months, lossing ans and winning, so pretty much break even sofar.
Let me know

would be great to share thoughts and ideas.
Cheers

Hey guys I’m also at the same stage you guys are in I’m relatively new at trading but I’ve been trying to learn as much as possible. I’ve been practicing on MT4 and cTrader as trying to find the best platform for me. I’m currently studying candlestick analysis and it seems to be working. I’m originally from The UK but now living in Canada. It would be great to join your group, I was actually thinking myself of making a similar post.